No announcement yet.

As a Ward fan it's a bad fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Ward fan it's a bad fight

Let's get something straight, this is a guy who tells everyone that he's going to clear 175 and go to cruiserweight and maybe heavyweight one day.

But he's missing the point of a make ready fight, this fight should create hype and allow him to get used to a different style.

I hate this fight and his management sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      I hate this fight and his management sucks.
      Yeah J.Prince can't do anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
        Let's get something straight, this is a guy who tells everyone that he's going to clear 175 and go to cruiserweight and maybe heavyweight one day.

But he's missing the point of a make ready fight, this fight should create hype and allow him to get used to a different style.
        this is a blatant cherry pick.

that guy looks like a roided out russel brand.

smdh at this fight.

at least chilemba looked like an actual boxing talent plus he had oligarchy backing. this guy looks lame.

Comment

This fight is an utter joke

Comment

As a Ward fan myself, I agree.

This isn't moving anything up for his household name barometer.

Don't think it gives him any type of "look" as far as his showdown with Kovalev either.

Comment

Yea it is a horrible pointless fight

Comment

Ward would do himself a favor by looking impressive. I know it isn't his style, but he should be looking to knock Brand the **** out. Ward needs a nice KO on his highlight reel.

Comment

Not a good fight, who would have been a better option?

Comment

You fücks knock Ward for being unexciteing, boring and not being able to sell a seat yet in his last fight he fought a fückin Cuban, a tough muvver fücka too, he was never gonna adhere himself to the fans there or watching facing that guy, now he's lined up a soft touch to help build his profile and sell his next fight.

Get off the mans back already, he's facing Kovalev next, you gonna b1tch like f4ggots then ? Yeh I guessed so too. Don't matter what Ward does he'll always be hated on because he's so damn good, American and spoiled and hurt everyone's feelings due to the fact he keeps winning.

Stay salty peeps. Muhahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X