Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pink mother ****ers need not enter! The dozens!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pink mother ****ers need not enter! The dozens!!

We called it capping/ the dozens. It made me mad, and stupid angry.

What I lacked in wit and creativity, I made up for with boxing skills, and punching power. Two skills that only prove the fool dissing you was right.

You may win a fight, and look like ****/a b1tch cuz you ain't got no flow.

Playing the dozens is an African-American custom in which two competitors -- usually males -- go head to head in a competition of comedic trash talk. They take turns "cracking on," or insulting, one another, their adversary's mother or other family member until one of them has no comeback. In the U.S., the practice can be traced back to chattel slavery, when violence among slaves was a property crime with potentially draconian consequences. Verbal sparring became a substitute for physical contention. While the competition on its face is usually light-hearted, smiles sometimes mask real tensions.

The dozens can be a harmless game, or, if tempers flare, a prelude to physical violence. But in its purest form, the dozens is part of an African-American custom of verbal sparring, of "woofin'" (see wolf ticket) and "signifyin'," intended to defuse conflict amicably, descended from an oral tradition rooted in traditional West African cultures. The dozens is a contest of personal power -- of wit, self-control, verbal ability, mental agility and mental toughness. Defeat can be humiliating; but a skilled contender, win or lose, may gain respect.

"Yo' mama," a common, widely recognized argumentative rejoinder in African-Amercan vernacular speech, is a cryptic reference to the dozens.

The term "the dozens" refers to the devaluing on the auctionblock of slaves who were past their prime, who were aged or who, after years of back-breaking toil, no longer were capable of hard labor. These enslaved human beings often were sold by the dozen.

(My wording from Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia.)
    Yo' mama's so fat, when she hauls ass she gotta take two trips.

Hectare? Alexb1tch? I will skull **** you lil pink mofo's

Comment

Yo mama so black she walks around naked and people think she wearing a burkha

Comment

why are you filled with so much hate zaroku?

white people must have bullied you all of your life huh? you keep saying whites are obsessed with blacks and browns but you are wrong. whites don't give a crap about brown people lol. sure, american whites do have a weird infatuation with blacks, but not browns. mexicans are the last people they care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
          why are you filled with so much hate zaroku?

white people must have bullied you all of your life huh? you keep saying whites are obsessed with blacks and browns but you are wrong. whites don't give a crap about brown people lol. sure, american whites do have a weird infatuation with blacks, but not browns. mexicans are the last people they care about.
          Really?

So many white women love Latino meat.

Where your dad at boy? Poor kid lacks a father and it shows.

Half pinoy boy toy, worst of both worlds.

Not like those handsome Filipino / American mixes.

You are stumpy, dumpy and grumpy.

Nobody will claim you as one of them.

So much pain.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
            Good start! That is the right sprit M&M loving honkey b1tch azz mofo.

Your God Eminin is a slap away from sucking big divk.
            Last edited by Zaroku; 07-04-2016, 06:07 AM.

Comment

What a productive masculine hobby, insulting your own mothers on a street corner

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Really?

So many white women love Latino meat.
                ???

i hardly ever see white girls with mexican dudes. in fact i see way more better looking white girls with blacks than i do with mexicans. stop with that raza pride **** homes, it doesn't work. just admit you have animosity for whites and asians for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                  ???

i hardly ever see white girls with mexican dudes. in fact i see way more better looking white girls with blacks than i do with mexicans. stop with that raza pride **** homes, it doesn't work. just admit you have animosity for whites and asians for no apparent reason.
                  I have animosity for b1tch azz punks who live at home.

Good choice on the car, now I am certain you are not stupid, unlike Alexkid.

I believe your family needs you to live at home. Respect.

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Where is that punk hectari
                    ?

He is a slap away from partaking of black sausage and Mexican chorizo .

Comment

Working...
                    X