Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Anthony Joshua enter the US? He has a cannabis conviction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y'all are wrong ...america has probably the most strict border laws on the planet .... simple possession of one gram of weed and you will be refused from entering ..even a D.U.I and you'll be refused..I know this personally ..maybe for a high profile celebrity or athlete they may bend the rules

I assume those who answered are Americans ..so you have no clue how ridiculous your border laws are

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      I agree, but I did say need as opposed to want.

If he makes it, he's going to be PPV in the UK and unless a new US HW comes along, he's not going to need to cross the Atlantic.
      well all top boxers or at least their promoters want to infiltrate the american market because that's where the money is. why just be ppv in the uk when you could add on additional revenue from american markets? think like a business man! boxing is not a sport. would a sport allow people to cheat constantly or allow fighters not to fight certain people? no!

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
        y'all are wrong ...america has probably the most strict border laws on the planet .... simple possession of one gram of weed and you will be refused from entering ..even a D.U.I and you'll be refused..I know this personally ..maybe for a high profile celebrity or athlete they may bend the rules

I assume those who answered are Americans ..so you have no clue how ridiculous your border laws are
        this is true. its very hard to get permission to come here if you have a criminal record. look at martin murray. he has been trying for years.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post

well i dont kno exactly how it is for foreigners trying to come in but i went to mexico once and did a bunch of lines with some hookers and i came back into the states with no rpoblem even tho i have some felonies

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            well i dont kno exactly how it is for foreigners trying to come in but i went to mexico once and did a bunch of lines with some hookers and i came back into the states with no rpoblem even tho i have some felonies
            You have felonies? No way! lol
            (this is sarcasm)

Comment

Legalize it!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I agree, but I did say need as opposed to want.

If he makes it, he's going to be PPV in the UK and unless a new US HW comes along, he's not going to need to cross the Atlantic.
                Again, i would find that weird. Why stick wit just the UK when there is money and fans to be made in the states?

If a fortune teller told me today that he will never fight in the states then i'd say his career went pear shaped.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  this is true. its very hard to get permission to come here if you have a criminal record. look at martin murray. he has been trying for years.
                  That's a good point, but murray is very low key. Maybe they would grant special permission for a huge fight.

I don't even know what Murray got done for, anyone know?

Comment

Probably one of the dumbest things in American history law is that Pot is illegal and Alcohol isn't. That's like outlawing a rifle and legalizing a machine gun. I'm not saying alcohol should be illegal but if either of the two should be, it's alcohol. The worse that happens with pot is someone drives like grandma. With alcohol, a guy usually kills a bunch of people and comes away without a scratch.

Comment

Maybe they'll let him in our country if he can deliver the money to our athletic commissions.

Comment

Working...
                      X