Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the blueprint to beat Keith "One Time" Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
    danny's to sloppy to beat a by the books boxer puncher like one-time he would get out boxed with ease once Thurman feel that hook and jumps on his bike
    dannys only weapon is the no look hook.

hes fun to watch and his dad slapping him around in the corner as well after every round

Comment

He's very fun to watch, great to see an all round boxer who can do it all.
      I think that a ''possibe weakness'' could be that he is content to slug it out with everyone.
      imo he lost the inside battle against Diego Gabriel Chaves but he adjusted nicely and still even managed to knock him out.

He's a very rough diamond imo and I could see him maybe losing by having a little bit too much confidence.

Comment

I picture Thurman as a good exciting fighter, and that is as far as it goes.

I do not see anything special about him at this point in time. Good fighter, well rounded, yet still very beatable.

Comment

you guys fall in love with power on this site lol

Comment

I think he's pretty vulnerable, but that's one of the reasons he's so entertaining. I hope he's around the top for a long time.

Comment

Mann im excited to see my boy Keith bud into a super star. He can box, crack and get cracked (Soto karras 1st rd) and still keep it going. But what about the power? He carries it all 12 rounds without fade. He's complete so far just hone the skills a bit against some top 5 guys he's definitely ready for them. There's a reason Guerrero, Maidana have already ducked him.

ONE TIME.

Comment

To beat one time you have to be a master boxer ...if your not 100% pure boxer you no have a chance of beating him ....

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                  English, please.
                  Lol, right. I got lost trying to follow that.

Comment

Lol at people saying garcia beats. Garcia isnt that good his only weapon is that stupid no look hook and his size againts the small 140 pounders. He wont have that advantage once he moves up.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      you guys fall in love with power on this site lol

He moves and sticks well his boxing abilities are allot better then most ww's on GBs roster.

Comment

Working...
                      X