Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa appears desperate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa got this if they ever make the fight which they won't. Arum doesn't have another Rigo-Donaire situation in his hands.

Garcia-Gamboa must be made. Top Rank is really making HBO look like crap if it wasn't for Ruslan and his wars against Bradley and Alvarado, HBO would of had a real ****ty 2013. Arum can't sell crap nomore

Comment

Got nothing else going for him

Comment

You dudes acting like Gamboa is some killer who's gonna box circles around him are on the good ****. I mean **** Michael Farenas had his ass in trouble for f**k's sake.

Gamboa is capable of winning but the idea that it's going to be some take Mikey's ass to school blowout is insanity.

Comment

[QUOTE=-Kev-;14173691]Mikey Garcia is high risk low reward.

No such thing according to most obnoxious fans otherwise your avoiding

Comment

Gamboa can push Mikey Garcia if Gamboa fights like he used to and not like he has in he's last 2 fights. Garcia get into defensive lull's sometimes and a fighter like Gamboa can press the action on Garcia and capitalize on that.
            I think Garcia-Gamboa is one of the best fights that can be made in 2014.

Comment

Why wouldn't he be?
              He fights once a year,gets paid peanuts and is not getting any younger.

Comment

Really, it's true, who are these guys going to fight besides each other?

Comment

I'm going to bet if you poll more people will recognize Gamboa then Micky Garcia

Comment

Oh he is definitely desperate. Look what 50 has done for him so far. He blew off the Brandon Rios fight to get out of his contract with Top Rank. He ends up fighting on a Top Rank Miguel Cotto undercard in his next fight for a reported 50 grand. Nice job Curtis.

Of course he is desperate for a payday......

Comment

Working...
                    X