Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Marquez V: Arum Stakes Rep on Making It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both fighters are my favorites. I like Pac more but JMM deserves the big money for this 5th fight.

This will be the fight of the Year !!!!!!!

Comment

As the PAC fan pray on all fours to get a 5th fight very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        wont take that long. next fight will end up in Texas or china with no PED testing yet again so Manny will be ok.
        As long as JMM has "MEMO" and there is no testing JMM has a ride down memory lane.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
          As the PAC fan pray on all fours to get a 5th fight very sad.
          Not sad,,,,,,,,,,GLAD MANG !!!!!!!

Comment

Although I don't think there is a need for a fifth fight arum is right Marquez ain't gonna make the kind of money he wants to unless he fights pacquiao again it's funny though pacquiao fans always said no need for a fourth fight we want mayweather but now nota peep from them about mayweather problem is a fifth fight won't be as competitive pacquiao won't be the same fighter he'll get stopped again real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              As long as JMM has "MEMO" and there is no testing JMM has a ride down memory lane.
              Man kill that noise neither pacquiao nor Marquez ever used.

Comment

The old man is obsessed with rematches. He will root for Alvarado in the Rios rematch and raise his hand with a big smile on his stinking face as soon as Mike's victory is announced. Arum will then get his trilogy.

Comment

JMM passed the same tests Manny has passed. SO they are either both clean or both dirty. FRankly, for years posters like you swore by Manny's cleanliness based on the commission testing protocols.

SUddenly you changed your minds. Shameful.

Comment

Both fighters are my favorites. I like Pac more but JMM deserves the big money for this 5th fight.

This will be the fight of the Year !!!!!!!
                    yeah right you wantr it for JMM to earn money. Well if thats the case he'd earn more fighting floyd-you want to see that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      JMM passed the same tests Manny has passed. SO they are either both clean or both dirty. FRankly, for years posters like you swore by Manny's cleanliness based on the commission testing protocols.

SUddenly you changed your minds. Shameful.
                      No people with common sense who've attended press conferences can tell you the guy is a lot smaller than you would believe (I've been to 4 of them in NYC..the guy is tiny heightwise and width wise!!!)..you've never seen a transformation from Pacquaio that Marquez just had..i'm not accusing JMM of anything but in my opinion why would a legend partner up with a master steroid cloaker for any other reason than to use a drug? This is what bothers people, and nobody who defends Marquez can come up with a reasonable explanation for it. Considering how many "strength and conditioning" coaches there are in mexico that train baseball players, soccer players, other boxer..he had to choose memo.

Comment

Working...
                      X