No announcement yet.

The Baddest Man at 140 Lucas Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You're a newbie around here, so you wouldn't know that i've supported Holt back when nobody knew Garcia existed. You on the other hand, along with the others in this thread, jut go with the flow of any fighter who's hot, no matter their opposition. Matthysse, Proksa, it's ridiculous.

Holt>Harris, Corley, Soto, Ajose.

And hence I mentioned Holt as one of the last one's. Matthysse needs to fight at least the lower tier 140 good fighters. Mike Dallas? I know it was a stay busy fight, but, really? He'd knock out Pacquiao, Marquez, and is a better oppnent for Mayweather than Guerrero is? Really?
    Holt > Ajose?! Yo pass me some of that **** you're smoking.

Im not even gonna refer to the rest of your argument cause as far as Im concerned that **** is irrelevant to me. Pull my post up saying Matthysse knocks any of those guys out.

Comment

You're a faggot. End of.

Comment

You're a newbie around here, so you wouldn't know that i've supported Holt back when nobody knew Garcia existed. You on the other hand, along with the others in this thread, jut go with the flow of any fighter who's hot, no matter their opposition. Matthysse, Proksa, it's ridiculous.

Holt>Harris, Corley, Soto, Ajose.

And hence I mentioned Holt as one of the last one's. Matthysse needs to fight at least the lower tier 140 good fighters. Mike Dallas? I know it was a stay busy fight, but, really? He'd knock out Pacquiao, Marquez, and is a better oppnent for Mayweather than Guerrero is? Really?
        Noob post kev

Holt holt was a FNF type win, thats it, stop trying to hype it up like it was great and then talking about Lucas being a hype job

Comment

You're a faggot. End of.
          Oh snap we got an E-Thug in our hands here!

Next time you try to debate with me post something that's actually relevant to me. Post something where you actually got an argument. But then again that's probably something you're not very capable of. All I hear from you is f@ggot this and idiot that, show's your IQ for sure.

Move on now kid.

Comment

Working...
          X