Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac and Marquez can fight 5x but no May vs Marquez 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>marquez>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that overrated POS from the philipines.

Comment

If Floyd was in his 20s then sure why not fight again, it is apparent that some people need convincing that the same thing would happen again. Unfortunately Floyd is not in his 20s and I don't even know if he has a good fight left in him, his twilight years should not be wasted on beating opponents he has clear victories over. I'm not even happy with it being wasted on Robert Guerrero to be frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Your an idiot , Floyds style is a counter puncher but you say a fighter should not fight his own style because nobody can beat him when he does so its not fair , so you want Floyd the toe to toe banger , kinda like saying we want Manny up on his toes counter boxing or we want to see Tyson fight like Ali , you fanboys have no clue of boxing your just hype junkies .

Floyd will beat the breaks of JMM at any time at any weight , live with it kid .

Floyd fought scared against the chubby version of Marquez, what makes you think he will ever fight the PEDs freak version?

Comment

Floyd v Pac 1 would be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post

Floyd fought scared against the chubby version of Marquez, what makes you think he will ever fight the PEDs freak version?
            Because to fight the best you gotta take the test.

Comment

Mayweather is class apart...

Comment

thats because marquez pac was even and mayweather marquez was a mis match period its that simple

Comment

Floyd-Marquez have closure. A definite one.

Pac-JMM never had. And probably never will unless Marquez knocks him out again.

Comment

I would love that fight to happen. Why would Floyd want it? Floyd has seen how much better Marquez has been performing since he scored a one sided win over him. Floyd is not going to improve on his win over Marquez, he can only do worse. If he does not fight Marquez again fans will only remember his easy win over Marquez so why not leave it at that from Floyd's position.

Comment

I have no problems with a Floyd/JMM rematch because JMM earned it by KOing Pac, however I havn't seen anything from Floyd or JMM that leads me to believe the outcome would be different

Comment

Working...
                      X