Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easiest Site U got Pu$$Y From?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be too old school because I never once got ***** from the internet, it all used to be at parties or through friends of friends

One of my best mates used to drill so much fanny from a place called Faceparty back in the early 2000's.

Comment

it is bull****, all i see are my canuck contacts. i can text those *******s.

thanks for nothing big head!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        it is bull****, all i see are my canuck contacts. i can text those *******s.

thanks for nothing big head!
        You must have ****ed up somewhere man. I message a friend who lives in Poland without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          You must have ****ed up somewhere man. I message a friend who lives in Poland without any issues.
          Whatsapp is legit. I get unlimited texts, but i still use whatsapp more then damn texts lol. I have tons of contacts using it too which makes it sweeter still.

You can send videos, photos etc which just use your data allowance as opposed to being chanrged for a MMS message which usually aint cheap....and if you are on wifi or have unlimited data, then it's happy fcuking days. Message all around the world pretty much for free

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
            Whatsapp is legit. I get unlimited texts, but i still use whatsapp more then damn texts lol. I have tons of contacts using it too which makes it sweeter still.

You can send videos, photos etc which just use your data allowance as opposed to being chanrged for a MMS message which usually aint cheap....and if you are on wifi or have unlimited data, then it's happy fcuking days. Message all around the world pretty much for free
            this chav figured it out but i can't.

now i am really going to run.

Comment

This. Whatsapp is dope.

I've added the crackhead now. I had to add +1 in front of his number 'cause it was international.

Comment

i'm 30 plus so i'm gonna have to go back in time and say my space I got plenty of pu55y back in that time from there, now i'm stuck with one vagina for the rest of my life
                Last edited by -jose-; 01-16-2013, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  this chav figured it out but i can't.

now i am really going to run.
                  Thats right, you know you are in serious trouble when a filthy uneducated mouthy chav can figure it out and you can't. It's all about levels Timmy and you are on the rung below me

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  This. Whatsapp is dope.

I've added the crackhead now. I had to add +1 in front of his number 'cause it was international.
                  You best get the dettol out and clean your phone now you have put his royal highness into your address book. Your poor phone...

Comment

Thats right, you know you are in serious trouble when a filthy uneducated mouthy chav can figure it out and you can't. It's all about levels Timmy and you are on the rung below me

You best get the dettol out and clean your phone now you have put his royal highness into your address book. Your poor phone...
                    Lol. He's got it now. He of course, needed to add +44 for the UK.

I hate the smell of dettol.

Comment

Badoo, I had a lot of success there

Comment

Working...
                      X