• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    wow someone please find this i would love to see this

If someone can please embedd:

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=AZKO7U8MFGU

Finding that gem and rewatching it after all that time really made my day.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
      James Butler hitting Richard Grant after losing dislocating his jaw...that was pretty crazy.
      Bowe Golata and Bowe and Holyfield two damn Bowe was involved with two crazy nights in boxing history.

Comment

Its an obscure fight but an absolute cult classic for UK fans.

Steve McCarthy, a decent light heavyweight slugger/prospect from Southampton is busy smacking the living daylights out of Tony Wilson.

So far, so very predictable.....Tony is getting beaten-up and the fancied McCarthy is looking good for another nice, comfortable win for in his own backyard.

But unfortunately for Steve, Mummy Wilson has got a ringside ticket and she's not a happy camper......

Now's the time to Google 'McCarthy v Wilson shoe' and watch a big, bad light heavyweight contender getting a public spanking from a fat, extremely angry lady in a nice summer dress. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
          Its an obscure fight but an absolute cult classic for UK fans.

Steve McCarthy, a decent light heavyweight slugger/prospect from Southampton is busy smacking the living daylights out of Tony Wilson.

So far, so very predictable.....Tony is getting beaten-up and the fancied McCarthy is looking good for another nice, comfortable win for in his own backyard.

But unfortunately for Steve, Mummy Wilson has got a ringside ticket and she's not a happy camper......

Now's the time to Google 'McCarthy v Wilson shoe' and watch a big, bad light heavyweight contender getting a public spanking from a fat, extremely angry lady in a nice summer dress. Enjoy.
          Thanks for the detailed info on that boxing gem, I included the link to that fight you're referring to, if someone can please complete the embedding process. Thats a gem every boxing fan should watch.

Comment

I gotta go with the fan man during Bowe/Holyfield
            Oliver Mccall's breakdown/crying in the ring against Lennox
            Zab Judah trying to choke the ref in the Tszyu fight
            Last edited by 2todabody; 01-11-2013, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Sweet Pea pulling down Roger Mayweather's trunks.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPP6KzqBkUM

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                  I remember watching this fight on TYC, just crazy!!

Comment

When a fan jumps into the ring in his underwear and socks during the 1st round of Carlos Zarate vs Alfonso Zamora.

When Rungvisai vomits in the middle of round 10(I think) against Pongsaklek Wonjongkam.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
                      when that guy parachuted into the ring during bowe - holyfield
                      Lol. This

Comment

Working...
                      X