Collapse
No announcement yet.

3sun2 scores Pac vs Marquez 4 lol**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok this just confirmed what I originally expected; this guy is a alt/troll pretending to be a Pacquiao fan.

I really think this is a Floyd fan using this treason1 gig to make Pacquiao fans look bad. Matter of a fact, I don't even think he is treason1, rather someone like Karceno or some other f l o m o.

Comment

LOL @ scoring round 6 a 9-9 round, when JMM just got done annihilating Manny with that 50 cal right hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
        Ok this just confirmed what I originally expected; this guy is a alt/troll pretending to be a Pacquiao fan.

I really think this is a Floyd fan using this treason1 gig to make Pacquiao fans look bad. Matter of a fact, I don't even think he is treason1, rather someone like Karceno or some other f l o m o.
        That does make sense when you take in account how these individuals act, in fact I'm fairly sure I've seen Gambeino making a video pretending to be a Pac fan. I don't follow Karceno but he's just as pathetic as your average ptard/flomo.

Comment

Flo mos can't work a video, and they can't afford to have to different screens, even if they stole it they would have sold it for drugs, so that rule Mayweather fans out right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Flo mos can't work a video, and they can't afford to have to different screens, even if they stole it they would have sold it for drugs, so that rule Mayweather fans out right? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
              LOL @ scoring round 6 a 9-9 round, when JMM just got done annihilating Manny with that 50 cal right hook.
              This video is suppose to be a joke, poking fun at Pac fans.... Whoever made it isn't "Pretending" to be a Pac fan, the scorecard alone should you or anyone else that he or she is in fact joking.... Light hearted fun.

Comment

This video is suppose to be a joke, poking fun at Pac fans.... Whoever made it isn't "Pretending" to be a Pac fan, the scorecard alone should you or anyone else that he or she is in fact joking.... Light hearted fun.
                then why wear gloves?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  then why wear gloves?
                  He definitely doesn't want his skin colour showing lol, he also disguise his voice.. I can't tell if the person is black, white or Latino but he kinda sounds like Capone (Amir Khan Mexican bad-ass friend)... The gangster rapper..

Comment

this just confirms, pac fans and floyd fans are the worse and they hate each other cause they got so much in common both dumb beyond belief.

He definitely doesn't want his skin colour showing lol, he also disguise his voice.. I can't tell if the person is black, white or Latino but he kinda sounds like Capone (Amir Khan Mexican bad-ass friend)... The gangster rapper..
                    he has to be black, cause mexicans, latinos etc skin color can pass as a phillipino skin color.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      this just confirms, pac fans and floyd fans are the worse and they hate each other cause they got so much in common both dumb beyond belief.

he has to be black, cause mexicans, latinos etc skin color can pass as a phillipino skin color.
                      I don't know about that, sure was funny though... Definitely not a video made by a Pacquiao fan am 100% sure of that... Even Jinkee would not score round six a 9-9 round lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X