Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how the **** did ghost get to #10? aydin and berto were tough fights and he was moving up in weight but damn! ODH and schaeffer really are filthy whores.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-11-2012, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Broner went to top 5???how
      thats what roy said a couple weeks ago. wtf?

Comment

Broner went to top 5???how
        I'm waiting for the column to be written myself..... They haven't done one yet

Comment

So Floyd can rematch Jmm for the ring belt at ww since he is #1 and Jmm is #2 now..amazing

Comment

Donaire is arguably the fighter of the year and he gets dropped one spot?

Comment

Mares and Froch should he on there, I think its early for Broner but he's gonna be on there eventually anyways so it bother me to much. Martinez should be above Marquez still. But to take Froch off for Guerrero is crazy and I don't like Froch

Comment

So Floyd can rematch Jmm for the ring belt at ww since he is #1 and Jmm is #2 now..amazing
                Oh yeah! That's very true.

Crazy how things happen.

Comment

Next time we're going to see this guy on the list even if he hasn't beat anyone acceptable

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Broner #5?

Bradley #9? The guy lost with Pac, I don't care about the record.

Guerrero #10? After beating an inactive guy like Berto who lost against Ortiz?

Where's Froch and Mares?
                    So if you think Bradley shouldnt be on the list cause you think he should have lost to Manny...then Manny shouldnt be on the list then right since he got put to sleep

Comment

Too much fail in that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X