No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maloney To Unveil New TV Deal; Three Shows In Queue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maloney To Unveil New TV Deal; Three Shows In Queue

By Terence Dooley - London-based promoter Frank Maloney is set to unveil a new TV deal during a press conference on Wednesday afternoon.

Maloney’s news will mean that every major promoter in the U.K. has a TV deal in place: Eddie Hearn is currently tied to Sky, Frank Warren is with BoxNation and Mick Hennessy is on terrestrial TV with Channel 5. They are joined by Steve Goodwin, Primetime, and Dave Coldwell, who recently launched his own online viewing application so that fans can enjoy his shows. [Click Here To Read More]

I just hope Price is more active this year.

He has had fewer fights than others who turned pro around the same time (Wilder, Pulev, etc).

He's ready to step up and fight a top 25 HW. I hope Maloney is willing to pay whatever he needs to for some interesting matchups.

Comment

If its on another channel its no good!

Comment

I'd love it to be on the BBC!

Comment

It's a ****ty, two-bob channel no one has heard of called Loaded TV, it's one of those cheap digital channels like Nuts TV, lol. Shrewd business by Maloney.

Price isn't getting any mainstream exposure soon fighting on the TV equivalent to a cardboard box in an alley in Timbuktu.

Comment

Originally posted by Trippy View Post
            It's a ****ty, two-bob channel no one has heard of called Loaded TV, it's one of those cheap digital channels like Nuts TV, lol. Shrewd business by Maloney.

Price isn't getting any mainstream exposure soon fighting on the TV equivalent to a cardboard box in an alley in Timbuktu.
            Good, the slimeball doesn't deserve any better.

Hearn should leave sky sports though. Sky is a joke for boxing nowadays. One major Boxing network in Boxnation would do me.

Comment

Working...
            X