Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Ricky Hatton the Easiest Fight Manny Pacquiao Had For The Last 10 Years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny gifs
    I poop on this ptard circle jerk thread.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      just b.c it ended early dont make it easy
      it was a 50 50 fight goin in with a shoking ending

lineal 140lbs champ isnt easy anyway you look at it
      it was a good shot
      It was more than just the ending alone. Pacquiao dominated Hatton from the first round with those 2 early knockdowns, then finished the job just a few minutes later.

Comment

I dunno, although it went 12, clottey was pretty easy

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          He was faded by that point, all that bouncing up and down in weight, the drinking and bad lifestyle seemed to catch up with him in that fight. But at the same time, Pacquiao did train to counter him very well. I don't think Hatton would have lasted much longer even if he was 100%, maybe a few more rounds, I'd see a 6 round KO or thereabouts.
          it wouldn't have mattered if ricky was still undefeated without any problems outside of the ring...pac is just a bad style for ricky..you just don't try to brawl with a guy like pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            It was more than just the ending alone. Pacquiao dominated Hatton from the first round with those 2 early knockdowns, then finished the job just a few minutes later.
            Yeah and you came in your pants

Seriously what's your problem with Hatton, why are you obsessed with posting about a bad night he had four years ago, Hatton is a decent bloke a good fighter, overrated by some but a good fighter

You are just pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              He just has depression, it's a disease and that's why he says that it's going to be with him for the rest of his life. That's the way depression works, once you get depressed then it's very easy to fall back again.
              Yeah it's just a disease, that's it really. It's a tough one for people to live with and you get the impression, from everything he's said, that this is his way of coping with it.

If you're inclined to get locked up in your own head like people with depression do, then you badly need a strong sense of purpose to help you deal with it. For Ricky, he's just been hanging around with that disease for the last three years and it nearly killed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Yeah and you came in your pants

Seriously what's your problem with Hatton, why are you obsessed with posting about a bad night he had four years ago, Hatton is a decent bloke a good fighter, overrated by some but a good fighter

You are just pathetic
                You seem to be real oversensitive.

I'm stating facts that's all. Ive seen posts from you belittling boxers for no good reason, but when someone states facts about your favorite you all of a sudden turn into a diva about it.

Comment

Working...
                X