Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The referee didn't warn me" Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He even got between Khan and Peterson and said "Stop pushing" and also said "Last time, last one, stop pushing" ... This is just Khan speaking nonsense...

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
      The ref didn't give him a hard warning e.g. Stopping the fight n saying thts a hard warning but 20 warnings throughout the fight must b the same as a hard warning. On ringside they showed highlights of the fight n I heard the judge 4 times warn khan.
      You don't have to call time to give a hard warning.

Saying "Last warning" is a hard warning. It's absolutely literal, "Last warning" means exactly that - This is your last warning, next time I'm taking a point.

Warning's don't really come harder than that.

And, he was warned a lot more than 4 times.
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-15-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

LOL @ "half of the marks that were on my face came from his head"

i don't even recall peterson ever head butting khan in the fight????????

what a peace of ****. and to think you have guys on here defending this loser & screaming robbery.

this is sick.............

Comment

But did the ref say push again and i'll deduct points? But i suppose he got a point deducted and then pushed again. So maybe its a habbit.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            LOL @ "half of the marks that were on my face came from his head"

i don't even recall peterson ever head butting khan in the fight????????

what a peace of ****. and to think you have guys on here defending this loser & screaming robbery.

this is sick.............
            Yeah, that baffled me.

I'm pretty sure not a single headbutt landed.

His marks and ear damage came from getting punched in the face.

Others; "You can't take points taken away for pushing" and "I had no choice but to push him" are just real stupid statments.

Along with others.

Comment

lol. Khan has become delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                The ref never did give him a hard warning. Bottom line the point deductions = bs. Good fight, do the rematch khan.
                THERES YOUR HARD WARNING. now stop spreading lies. that dumb hbo team have really created a bunch of brain washed baffoons.........

Comment

It doesn't matter, Khan won the fight even with the deductions.

I don't blame him for complaining, that's what you're supposed to do when there's an injustice, otherwise the crooks win and that's not how life works.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    But did the ref say push again and i'll deduct points? But i suppose he got a point deducted and then pushed again. So maybe its a habbit.
                    He said : "Last warning, stop pushing"

It takes a single brain cell to understand that if you push one more time you will have a point deducted.

That's a hard warning. It really can't be clearer that if he kept pushing he will have a point deducted.

And this isn't even about a hard warning. Amir is saying he wasn't warned at all in this video.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      He said : "Last warning, stop pushing"

It takes a single brain cell to understand that if you push one more time you will have a point deducted.

That's a hard warning. It really can't be clearer that if he kept pushing he will have a point deducted.

And this isn't even about a hard warning. Amir is saying he wasn't warned at all in this video.
                      The guy's in the middle of a fight, he's not hearing anything, all he's trying to do is focus on, and batter his opponent. Cooper had the option to take him to one side and warn him or come to his corner between rounds and warn him. He did neither.

But as I said, that wasn't the real issue, the real issue is the two US judges scorecards which were way out of sync with what actually happened in the ring, the neutral PR judge got it spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X