No announcement yet.

Chris Paul to Clips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    I still like Pau, he had a weird series but he tends to bounce back. I think he will play well this year, as long as he doesn't play to many minutes during the season.

well, its not gonna start that way...Drew has a 5 game suspension and we start with a back to back to back...guess who plays the 5? yup...Pau

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
      They have:

Paul
      Foye
      Bledsoe
      Billups
      Mo Williams
      Warren

AND no shoot guard. smh

They didn't know what they were doing. Got over-zealous.

Watch Billups destroy that team cause he will see 0 time. He'll be the new Marbury.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        part of me is really glad CP3 is out of the way...to lose Pau and in theory LO for him would have been devastating
        That's what i was hoping for. The Lakers wouldn't have the same frontcourt depth.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          They didn't know what they were doing. Got over-zealous.

Watch Billups destroy that team cause he will see 0 time. He'll be the new Marbury.
          Billups is already pissed from the Knicks situation. Eventually he's going to get shipped out from the Clippers. lol. He might as well retire.

I say ship Mo Williams or Bledsoe and Billups out for a solid two guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
            Billups is already pissed from the Knicks situation. Eventually he's going to get shipped out from the Clippers. lol. He might as well retire.

I say ship Mo Williams or Bledsoe and Billups out for a solid two guard.

he can't retire...if he does, he loses his amnestied salary...he has $14mil reasons to keep playing

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Clips gave up alot...
              Too much in my opinion. Gordon or the pick is fine but giving up both + a decent big man and a prospect SF with upside is too much for a guy with questinable knees and only 2 years on his contract since I don't he will sign an extension.

Comment

so let me get this straight

We were ****ed out of a GREAT deal that would give us plenty of compensation for Paul....it gets turned down because LA is a big market

So THEN we send Paul to the Clippers for a lesser deal.....to LA

wtf?!

Stern ****ed my franchise royally

At this point i think he wants my Hornets to fail so that he can move the team

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  Too much in my opinion. Gordon or the pick is fine but giving up both + a decent big man and a prospect SF with upside is too much for a guy with questinable knees and only 2 years on his contract since I don't he will sign an extension.

Looks like the Clips took the bullet. Right in the knee too.

Comment

and the new starting SG.... Billups!?!? ... love the idea of cp3 and griffin but would've liked for them to stick with gordon.

Comment

Over/Under "Paul to Griffin" alley-oops?

Comment

Working...
                      X