Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: If Todd Duboef was in charge, the fight with Pac would've happened ages ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will know the truth id Manny Fights JMM a fourth time next year! Right.

Ben even put a date in there. I don't know people think he's dick riding. Nobody else is speaking for Floyd. Bob has more friends in high places than Floyd does. If not for Ben, we would all have all thought Bob was an honest man

Comment

pac too scared

hiding behind his promoter ain't enough now he ran to the filipines till the situation calms down....

he's gonna keep ducking mayweather till mayweather has no choice than to fight someone else...

then duckqiao will come back from the filipines and say : eeemmmm me not sure why mayweatherrrrr no want fight eemmm aaaa but me very good man me want fight aaammmmm but I'm sure bob arum can make otherrrr fight eemmmmm

Comment

I'm certain that these people from the Mayweather camp are just interested in playing blame games. What does it matter who she is negotiating with? Why can't Queen Mayweather just state what she wants and if Hugo Chavez or Ahmadinejad say no, then that's the time to play girly blame games. This is not about preventing nuclear proliferation, this is boxing... This Ben Thompson guy has been making issues out of nothing. This guy and everyone around Mayweather need to switch to wrestling. They're more interested in gossip than fights in the ring.

;-)

Comment

*****s World:

Fighthype&FloyD article---------Biblical Truth! Infallible!! Not one sentence is wrong!

Dsource&Arum&Philboxing-------------Liars!! Not one sentence is ever right.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            these Ben Thompson articles are tiresome. seriously.
            Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            On another side note, what's up with the pay-per-view number for Pacquiao vs. Marquez III? While I have no doubt that they were good, why is it taking so long for Bob Arum to release them? Not that I really care, but I do find it interesting that it's been nearly 4 weeks since the fight and yet, there hasn't really been too many people complaining about the lack of numbers. When it was Maywether vs. Ortiz, however, only one week went by before "journalists" were writing and tweeting about all kinds of conspiraCy theories about low numbers. Go figure.
            PHPSESSID=22a32790d54e2363fe51d1643e789cbf[/url]
            Is he lying though?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              I'm certain that these people from the Mayweather camp are just interested in playing blame games. What does it matter who she is negotiating with? Why can't Queen Mayweather just state what she wants and if Hugo Chavez or Ahmadinejad say no, then that's the time to play girly blame games. This is not about preventing nuclear proliferation, this is boxing... This Ben Thompson guy has been making issues out of nothing. This guy and everyone around Mayweather need to switch to wrestling. They're more interested in gossip than fights in the ring.

;-)
              That's a pretty definitive term. Can you clarify your certainty?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                these Ben Thompson articles are tiresome. seriously.
                He has to please the ***** audience, which is a small minority. His goal is to reinforce division in the Mayweather and Pac camp instead of bringing people together. Man, if that is what mature writing is all about, I'd rather write children's books. Who would care about this crap 5 years from now? If all you write is to defend a guy with lots of personal and professional issues, what legacy would you expect in writing such very biased articles? Absolutely nothing.

Most fans just want to see fights. About a week after the fight, it's back to everyday routine.

;-)

Comment

Dont give me that Floyd......truth is if you wanted Pac it would have happened ages ago. Same as if you wanted Cotto and Margarito enough they might have happened as well. But nothing happens if you dont try, and if you retire especially things are even less likely to happen.

Comment

todd debuff great name, bob arum is looking at juan marquez, possibly cotto, those are the only two legimate fights he could make without public backlash, but i hope cotto leaves top rank and signs with gbp. that would really handcuff bob

Comment

just sign the contract floyd... pac is waiting...

Comment

Working...
                      X