Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you get with the easiest girl you ever got with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
    My Pic

Dont mean to brag but i do consider myself pretty goodlooking

Usually women dont throw themselves at me, but yes, Ive had a lot of success picking girls up. Confidence is everything

I have a girl I am dating now and happy with her

It is best to find one person to be with so thats what Im doing!
    Do you really dress like that ? A scarf.... bwahahahahhahahaha...cmon man

Comment

Yes, she literally had sex within 10 or 15 minutes of meeting me.

As I explained, she was just coming out of a divorce and I noticed her at the bar. I was partyign with some friends at a hotel downtown Toronto.

We kind of noticed each other then just had sex 15 minutes later.

She is not a slut. She is a very nice woman, and she has a child, plus now she is remarried.

Nothing wrong with looking for sex. (she just wanted sex after the divorce)

Comment

Was invited over to a friends house, his girl wanted to come over so she did... We went out and the more he drank the worse he treated her... When he finally passed out back at his home his girl came to me and we banged on the floor on a madress right beside the bed he passed out on. Easy work, guess she just wanted to get back at him.. He was a jerk anyhow, no biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          Do you really dress like that ? A scarf.... bwahahahahhahahaha...cmon man
          Yes I work in fashion

Comment

Went to stay at a m8s house from a night out....

Was drunk (when i used to drink like nearlly 3 years ago now lol), 2 chicks come round 2 his for abit.....Ended up banging 1 in the toilet after about 2 hours or so

Worst part was i couldnt even get it up properly....I was 2 drunk i couldnt feel a thing....also being dehydrated did NOT help...i felt dead haha

Ah well

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              Went to stay at a m8s house from a night out....

Was drunk (when i used to drink like nearlly 3 years ago now lol), 2 chicks come round 2 his for abit.....Ended up banging 1 in the toilet after about 2 hours or so

Worst part was i couldnt even get it up properly....I was 2 drunk i couldnt feel a thing....also being dehydrated did NOT help...i felt dead haha

Ah well
              I know that feeling. Now I know better than to pick up chicks when I'm wasted..

Comment

Every girl I get with is easy, because they approached me to talk and sometimes flirt.

I have been rejected twice, back in 5th grade, by the same girl, I really liked her

I consider my self like a 4 out of 10 in looks, but girls like me and say i'm cute, I don't know why, i'm really not all that good looking at all.

Comment

I was also dating a Muslim girl off and on for like 9 months... and all I got out of it was kiss.

Can you believe that? No sex in 9 months.

Some girls are teases. They play games, and they will never have sex with any guy before marriage. Some girls will not have sex with ANY guy. Doesnt matter who you are.

However, I have other Muslim ex's that I did have sex with, and my girlfriend right now is Muslim and we basically Fcked on the first date.

Some girls... aint having it tho.

I honestly spent 9 months with the same girl and got nothing out of it except kissing.

Comment

e-party back in college...at the old apartment

my roommate invited a couple of chicks...i was rollin hard and wasn't even tryin to hook up...i went to my room because i was smashed...one girl followed me, i didnt even notice...all i remembered was she was already next to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
                      I was also dating a Muslim girl off and on for like 9 months... and all I got out of it was kiss.

Can you believe that? No sex in 9 months.

Some girls are teases. They play games, and they will never have sex with any guy before marriage. Some girls will not have sex with ANY guy. Doesnt matter who you are.

However, I have other Muslim ex's that I did have sex with, and my girlfriend right now is Muslim and we basically Fcked on the first date.

Some girls... aint having it tho.

I honestly spent 9 months with the same girl and got nothing out of it except kissing.
                      I heard they call you scarf boy in school.

Comment

Working...
                      X