Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama releases his Birth Certificate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but it doesn't even matter. People will just say it's fake. Just wait...

You could show video evidence of Obama being crapped out by his mom in a volcano and people would say it was a volcano in another country.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Why? Because he needed to show some loonies that he is born in America? Where was this question for Bush, Clinton or even McCain who was actually born OUTSIDE the U.S....

To even consider this nonsense, means you actually think there was some government wide conspiracy, think about it.

Again, Bush put us in two wars, ruined the economy and lied to the people. There's justification for why people wouldn't like Bush.

Clinton had an affair during his presidency in the oval office, lied about, not that I care but once again, reason for why people wouldn't like him.

Obama on the other hand has been called everything from a racist, terrorist, Muslim and a liar about his status as an American citizen. ALL unfounded.....

BAM!!!!!!!! KO 1st round.
      There were deliberate rumours started about Clinton that he had people murdered in order to advance his career.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Yeah but it doesn't even matter. People will just say it's fake. Just wait...

You could show video evidence of Obama being crapped out by his mom in a volcano and people would say it was a volcano in another country.
        http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...-the-president

Lol already

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          There were deliberate rumours started about Clinton that he had people murdered in order to advance his career.
          Yes I remember, supposedly while he was Gov of Arkansas. Over 50 people if I remember correctly but they never had any traction.

Sorry but there is an underlying current of racism with Obama, the fact this nonsense has gone on for over 2 years, let's you know the level of hatred.

Even Bill O'Reilly admits there is a very strong conservative base that just absolutely hates the President and nothing he can do will change anyone's mind about what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Yes I remember, supposedly while he was Gov of Arkansas. Over 50 people if I remember correctly but they never had any traction.

Sorry but there is an underlying current of racism with Obama, the fact this nonsense has gone on for over 2 years, let's you know the level of hatred.

Even Bill O'Reilly admits there is a very strong conservative base that just absolutely hates the President and nothing he can do will change anyone's mind about what he does.
            I was a big Obama supporter in 2008. After the graphic went up on my TV saying Obama had secured enough electoral votes to become President-elect we all ran out of the apartment started shouting "O-Ba-Ma" and hugged every people of all races in a drunken euphoric joy for about an hour. We were all one that night. Good night for sure, one I'll never forget.

With that said, even I was interested in why Obama had decided to save revealing his citizenship status for a time that would be more politically-opportune. Mainly my issues with Obama stem from him being born Muslim and then converting to Christianity, yet pretending that he believes in God. No Barack, you believe in what will advance you the furthest.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
              I was a big Obama supporter in 2008. After the graphic went up on my TV saying Obama had secured enough electoral votes to become President-elect we all ran out of the apartment started shouting "O-Ba-Ma" and hugged every people of all races in a drunken euphoric joy for about an hour. We were all one that night. Good night for sure, one I'll never forget.

With that said, even I was interested in why Obama had decided to save revealing his citizenship status for a time that would be more politically-opportune. Mainly my issues with Obama stem from him being born Muslim and then converting to Christianity, yet pretending that he believes in God. No Barack, you believe in what will advance you the furthest.
              That makes little sense..............

Comment

WTF? Really?

Comment

And you think that any other president is some sort of religious zealot? What politician doesn't do what it takes to advance him the furthest?

This post is extremely naive, the founding fathers were mostly Atheist. Religion or belief in God should play no part in what a President does.

He finally released his BC because he needed to treat Trump and the American public like children because it's been 2 years of this nonsense. To even think for one second that he lied or refused to show his real BC is to entertain a government wide conspiracy.......would be ridiculous.

Comment

Okay once and for all you are not born into Christianity. You have to be baptized and accept Jesus as Christ to be a Christian. A baby cannot accept Christ so Christening does not count.

Comment

Firstly there is something inherently wrong with basing your opinion on a politician not on his voting record, not on his policy position and not even on his track record, but on which magic friend he says he believes in.

Secondly you said he was "born a muslim"? That is quite extraordinary. He was born believing that Allah is the true god and Muhammad is his prophet? Because most people are born as mewling little bundles of hunger, irritability and crap without even a concept of object permanence let alone the wherewithal to grasp complex metaphysical constructs like gods.

Comment

Working...
                      X