No announcement yet.

To my fellow mexican posters.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To my fellow mexican posters.

Ive been here awhile and come a cross a lot of poster some good some bad. And yeah not every one is perfect neither am I. And i know there is a great Rivalry Between mexico and puerto rico but some poster take it to the limit but i think there isnt any one worse than plaster sad. Dude is just a ignorant puto who doesnt talk boxing but just talks ****. I think its time for every one to ignore this puto i will from no on. He is just like a little kid trying to get attention and if you ignore him maybe he will go away.

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
    Ive been here awhile and come a cross a lot of poster some good some bad. And yeah not every one is perfect neither am I. And i know there is a great Rivalry Between mexico and puerto rico but some poster take it to the limit but i think there isnt any one worse than plaster sad. Dude is just a ignorant puto who doesnt talk boxing but just talks ****. I think its time for every one to ignore this puto i will from no on. He is just like a little kid trying to get attention and if you ignore him maybe he will go away.
    Dear PlayerPimp,

I have come to terms with the damage I have caused you and some of your friends. It was never my intention to make fun of you, or your people. I was merely trying to teach you some things about life, and some things about properly wrapped hands. I wish to extend my sincere apologies to you and hope that sometime in the near future, you will feel less angst and pain.

Having read this post, I saw it as a cry for help. I am here today, to tell you that help is on the way. I am here now my little brother. Take my hand, I will lead the way to brotherhood.
    It is because of your pain, and this post, that I have chosen to begin the "Hermanos United foundation" so that others who share your pain and feelings of humiliation, can begin to heal. I never wanted to be a mean Puerto Rican. I only wanted to be a boxing friend. Join us!

Sincerely, Mr. Plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
      Dear PlayerPimp,

I have come to terms with the damage I have caused you and some of your friends. It was never my intention to make fun of you, or your people. I was merely trying to teach you some things about life, and some things about properly wrapped hands. I wish to extend my sincere apologies to you and hope that sometime in the near future, you will feel less angst and pain.

Having read this post, I saw it as a cry for help. I am here today, to tell you that help is on the way. I am here now my little brother. Take my hand, I will lead the way to brotherhood.
      It is because of your pain, and this post, that I have chosen to begin the "Hermanos United foundation" so that others who share your pain and feelings of humiliation, can begin to heal. I never wanted to be a mean Puerto Rican. I only wanted to be a boxing friend. Join us

Sincerely, Mr. Plaster.
      Dude what are you talking bout damage that youve caused. Haha you act like any of this **** is making me or any other person loose any sleep over anyting a moron says over the internet. This is a boxing site not a place to **** is all my point i could care less what you say but just trying to make this place a better place.

Comment

Dude what are you talking bout damage that youve caused. Haha you act like any of this **** is making me or any other person loose any sleep over anyting a moron says over the internet. This is a boxing site not a place to **** is all my point i could care less what you say but just trying to make this place a better place.
        Damn you did make a thread about dude?

Comment

Hermanito,

I can appreciate your comments, and I apologize if I was wrong in reading your thread as a cry for help. I am here for you should you need to talk.

Mr. Plaster
          Co-Founder Hermanos United Foundation

Comment

I would buy both ya'll beers but unfortunately the gift shop wont let me buy shi.t.

Comment

plaster is a *** with a inferior complex with Papa Mexico mad cuz his hero lost to Marg he thinks about Mexico and Mexicans 24/7

Comment

haha this is interesting

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                  Damn you did make a thread about dude?
                  Yea cuz dude is annoying its like a baby crying for something. What Tell me so do you come ln this site to talk boxing related things or read comments from a moron who talks **** nonstop?

Comment

As much as we talk shit back and forth, one thing I admire from both sides is that we are there most of the time for our boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X