Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice the suspicious bottle Pascals corner was using?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pascals speed and movement Chad had no answers for. He probably came in overconfident as well.

I would also imagine the anxiety of the fight took a larger toll on Pascal as he had to live up to Canadas expectations. So Id look for him to be in better condition/calmer in the rematch. Should be a great fight would favor Pascal as I did going into this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I'm no huge Chad fan. I've actually fell asleep his last 3 fights. Respectfully, Chad who looked terrible, was down 6-3 at the start of the 10th rd. If he fights the last 3 rds he earns a draw. Pascal did not show more skill than chad he showed more heart. I agree I lost respect for Chad too because he lost to an inferior fighter by a large margin.
      like I always say.. skills dont always pay the bills especially when the other person's electricity bill is due. lol
      we'll see what the rematch brings.
      I'm not a fan of Dawson and barely started following Pascals career after Miranda called him out a while back.
      I highly enjoyed the fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post

I remember one time a looooong time ago I had an account Danny Pendejo sadly I forgot the damn password
        sup man, long time.

I dont think I ever saw it but I'm sure bs could send u the password.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          like I always say.. skills dont always pay the bills especially when the other person's electricity bill is due. lol
          we'll see what the rematch brings.
          I'm not a fan of Dawson and barely started following Pascals career after Miranda called him out a while back.
          I highly enjoyed the fight though.
          The rematch is a waste. What will we learn? respectfully, when chad decided he would throw punches he won the rounds easy. When he didn't, he got his a$$ beat. The same thing happens next fight. Only difference is chad fights more rounds this time. Besides, I think I need a break from Chad. Like I said his fights have put me to sleep and then when I stay awake he quits.

Comment

Chad lost, right?
            Pacquiao should be calling him out, then.

At a catchweight.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                Chad lost, right?
                Pacquiao should be calling him out, then.

At a catchweight.

Comment

lmfao @ this alt

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    I swear Americans are the worst losers, they're main man at 175 loses to Pascal and now the LHW division sucks. Not only that, now Pascal's 'bottles' were suspicious...

GTFO
                    Why do you have David Fraud in your sig ripping off the Klitschkos heads when he made it perfectly clear he wants to avoid the brothers?

Comment

Dawson got his ass whooped.

Comment

Working...
                      X