Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote me on this: Pac will be Floyds easiest fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    You do know Cotto crouches forward, right? That's part of his stance, and because of that he's vulnerable. I mean, it may allow him to be more successful with his jab, but there are consequences to it.

Watch the 9th round of Mayweather vs. Hatton. You'll see that Mayweather uses a jab similar to Cotto's, but Hatton wasn't good enough to exploit it. All I'm saying is...countering Mayweather's jab is ALOT different. Mayweather has a straight stance and actually uses his size, where as Cotto's diminishes his size, major difference.
    Man i look I know may is better cotto but that doesn't change the fact that cotto has one of the best jab in boxing today and pac countered them beautifully. i'm just responding to the guy who said pac can't counter.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
      Everyone said Pac would be Hatton, DLH and Cotto's easiest fight. (At least DLH and Cotto..maybe no Hatton..)If you don't think Pac gives Mayweather more problems than anyone before you're insane. This is a non stop punching machine with endless stamina. I'm not saying Pac will win, I'm saying this is Mayweather's hardest fight to date. Mayweather hasn't really been challenged ever except Castillo who didn't have the power to hurt him. Pac does.
      Come on man, We're always hearing this before Floyd's fights. Why do people have to be so negative and act like he hasnt taken any challenges? You dont win 5 WBC titles in 5 different weight classes fighting nobodies. Before the Mosley fight people said "Oh Floyd never faced adversity", Come on man. Like the Corrales fight wasnt adversity, Like breaking his hand in the Carlos Hernandez fight wasnt adversity. People are always looking for excuses, I wish people would just give him his due credit.

Styles make fights, Pacquiao is a great fighter but I think his style will play into Floyd's hands. Castillo did well because in addition to being very tough he was also very technical and smart. I dont think Pacquiao has the intelligence or the ability to adjust. Im not sure if it would be easy work but I do see Floyd winning comfortably if the fight ever happens.

That's just my opinion on the whole thing...

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Man i look I know may is better cotto but that doesn't change the fact that cotto has one of the best jab in boxing today and pac countered them beautifully. i'm just responding to the guy who said pac can't counter.
        I know, I know. All I'm saying is that Cotto is way more vulnerable when he uses his jab because he crouches foward (Which is part of his stance).

Comment

Originally posted by Picazo View Post
          tyson vs lewis?!? uhh dont see it.
          LOL, Word...I don't either.

Comment

I agree with the TS, this will floyd's easiest fight

to duck.

NYAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Comment

Originally posted by The Badguy View Post
              A great big man will always beat a great little man. This **** will look exactly like Lewis vs Tyson. Floyd will keep Pac at bay with the jab and destroy him with the right as he did Shane. Pac couldn't slip a jab if Jinkee life depended on it. Pac will end up like the last 40, confused and taking punishment. The way Floyd looked against Shane, I definitely will be betting on a late stoppage. Floyd is too strong right now. Pac looked slow and Terrible against Clottey. Trust me, Nov. 11, R.I.P. To the Pac fans...
              Why the **** would I quote you? Who are you to be quoted? Great people through history get quoted, not some douchebag on a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Corleone View Post
                LOL. Because Manny will be countering Floyd?
                manny has good counters.

the 1st hatton kd was a counter.

the 2nd cotto kd was a counter.

the kd in the 2nd jmm fight was a counter.

just because manny is an offensive fighter doesn't mean he can't counter.

the reason he couldn't hit clottey was because clottey wouldn't throw.

Comment

tyson-lewis is an awful comparison.

how about hopkins-tito?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    This isnt an easy fight for Pac. Im sure PBF will test Pac, even if PBF dont think he can.
                    PBF doubts himself and asks for additional testing because his life is on the line against Pac in his own words.
                    But PBF shouldnt underestimate himself. I think he can give Pac a good test.
                    He will beat the real Manny , if Manny is on PEDS he might beat Floyd because of an unfair advantage , even a dummy like yourself should be able to see the logic . that is if you understand why people use PEDS in the forst place , cant wait for this fight so you boys will go hide again , I can only imagine if you played a game against anybody and they cheated on you ,,,,, you would be crying like a ***** , open your mind to the real world you might be surprised what goes on it .

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                      However Floyd decides to beat him, whats for sure is Pac will be beaten. Floyd might toy with the guy, let him into the late rounds just to punish him some more.
                      Floyd should DEFINITELY do this. Pacquiao deserves it for the way he soiled boxing's reputation. Floyd should make sure that Pacquiao suffers permanent lifetime damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X