No announcement yet.

Fifa 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa 10

anyone have this? thinking about picking this up but want to know peoples opinions on it first. i liked the demo but want to know what kind of game modes are there and stuff

'Tis professional, I bought it back when it barely came out.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
      anyone have this? thinking about picking this up but want to know peoples opinions on it first. i liked the demo but want to know what kind of game modes are there and stuff
      It's very good. Many people play online. There are some new options like Virtua Pro and Ultimate Team.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_10

Comment

I'm trying to get into the ultimate team thing, the one thing that bugs me about it is the contracts.

Everytime I finish a tournament most of my players contracts are up, pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
          I'm trying to get into the ultimate team thing, the one thing that bugs me about it is the contracts.

Everytime I finish a tournament most of my players contracts are up, pisses me off.
          i guess it adds realism to the game off the field, i can see how it can be a nice addition and an annoying one at the same time though

sounds pretty good, thanks for the responses

Comment

I've had it since release date and I still play it both on and offline, great game IMO!

Comment

Well it's the best football (soccer) game ever made if that's what your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                Well it's the best football (soccer) game ever made if that's what your asking.
                pretty much ya. iv never bought a soccer game, only played at friends house and stuff but just makin sure its worth buying. just based on the demo every game has been different even when playing against the same teams which i like, it seems challenging as well

Comment

Originally posted by HyeFan View Post
                  pretty much ya. iv never bought a soccer game, only played at friends house and stuff but just makin sure its worth buying. just based on the demo every game has been different even when playing against the same teams which i like, it seems challenging as well
                  Def worth it imo, it's been out a while so you can prolly find it cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                    Def worth it imo, it's been out a while so you can prolly find it cheap.
                    its still 60 at gamestop, but ill def pick it up either way

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X