Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fabolous - Loso's Way (Leaked Tracks So Far)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fabolous - Loso's Way (Leaked Tracks So Far)

I wasn't really looking forward to Fab's new album looking at his track record, he's currently got something like a Jadakiss syndrome where he can't drop a great album like he's supposed to, until around the beggining of last year when he dropped the DJ Drama mixtape 'There Is no Competition' which was argueably the best mixtape of '08 ( click here for link to the no dj version) ).

After that I've been anticipating the new album for a while, lately three tracks off 'Loso's Way' leaked...he got off to a good start with 'What It Look Like (Prod. by DJ Khalil & The Alchemist)'.

Then, a second track leaked sometime yesterday entitled 'It's My Time (Feat. Jeremiah) (Prod. by The Runners). It's ok, I can understand that he has to get some **** playin in the club. The tracks average at best though.

Then, this morning a third track leaked. It's awful. 'Throw It In The Bag (Feat. The Dream) (Prod. by Tricky Stewart).

So far it's not lookin too good, he's 1/3 but I'm still hoping he can salvage the rest of it on a nice 12-14 track album with no more than 1 other club track.

Anybody else lookin forward to it?

He always lets down on his albums to. I am looking foward to the track with Ryan Leslie he is doing, that's sounds like its going to be a dope single.

Comment

Yeah, he's just churned out 4 average albums over the coarse of his career, dissapointing really. With the lyrical skills he posseses he should have more to show for himself.

Haven't heard that track with Ryan Leslie yet, can't stand snippets....

Comment

Fab's a mixtape artist and a feature artist. His albums just aint good. And I actually didn't like him til recently cuz I hated all his singles. Thank God for mixtapes.

I doubt he'll ever really sell...

Comment

first two is pretty good.. The one ft. The-Dream.. Not so much

Comment

Working...
          X