• Which one was stopped too early? calz vs sheika or roy vs sheika

In your opinion.
    Calz vs Sheika
    0.00%
    Roy vs Sheika
    18.75%
    Neither
    43.75%
    Both, if Calz and Roy were so strong why didn't they KO Sheika and not a tko
    37.50%

Sheika is pretty tough. In my opinion both fights could've continued on for longer.

Comment

Sheika got smashed up both times.

He weren't on the level of either.

Comment

that sheika/roy fight was awful. They shouldve stopped it in the first round.

Comment

I think both were stopped a bit too early, Sheikas got a chin. But I'm biased because I'm from Jersey, so of course I'm going to support jersey fighters.

Comment

It's tough for a ref to stop or continue with a fight where a fighter is taking a one-sided beating because if the fighter gets any brain damage from that fight then the Ref gets it, If he stops the one sided beating the Ref still gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by kev183 View Post
              It's tough for a ref to stop or continue with a fighte where a fighter is taking a one-sided beating because if the fighter gets any brain damage from that fight then the Ref gets it, If he stops the one sided beating the Ref still gets it.
              Sheika didn't look serious hurt in either of the fights, actually I don't even think Sheika was the one against the ropes in either of the fights. They landed punches but their punches couldn't hurt sheika.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                Sheika didn't look serious hurt in either of the fights, actually I don't even think Sheika was the one against the ropes in either of the fights. They landed punches but their punches couldn't hurt sheika.
                Sheika was at one point taking shots and not throwing back alomost a minute. That's what you get for not fighting back. He was there for his paycheck and he got it. From the start of the fight it looked like he didn't belong in there with his saggy ass man boobs. End of story.

Comment

He landed clean shots on both calzaghe and roy, not alot of them but they were clean. Which makes what Sheika was saying that he did have a punchers chance in both fights.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
                    Sheika is pretty tough. In my opinion both fights could've continued on for longer.
                    Agree with this, but I chose Roy. Sheika was cut against Calzaghe, that's why it was stopped.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X