Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why get mad at pac for fightig foreman, when flashweather fight baldomir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
    clottey was actually winning but he was leading with his head so damn much he had to take a DQ
    Head does more damage than a glove, he did what he had to, maybe thats the only reason he was winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyercuda View Post
      yuri foreman is so much better a boxer than that scum baldomir. baldomir lost 12 times and knocked out once and this puss dashweather continues to say mosley lost five times. what type of ***ot ass **** is that? ****weather ran from featherfist baldomir for twleve rounds and cried. what a joke and now you flashweather fans are mad at pac fighting the great foreman. why?
      Baldomir was coming off huge wins aginst Judah and Gatti, and held the lineal title....
      Pac is trying to get a cheap belt against a guy who just became world champion and has proven to have little power.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
        Baldomir was coming off huge wins aginst Judah and Gatti, and held the lineal title....
        Pac is trying to get a cheap belt against a guy who just became world champion and has proven to have little power.
        foyd would'nt fight a guy with 5 losses in shane but fought a guy with 12 losses.....

Comment

Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
          These hypocrits won't take account for what they say. Baldomir and Zab were the two best WW at the time. Floyd fought both. Bradman has no answer for why Manny fought Morales after he was shut out by raheem because hes just a hater. Thats it. You can't expect anything that makes sense from these people, only different angles that favor there fighter. But I know you know.

as you said:

This thread=why
          Don't bring my name into this, you don't ****ing know me. I don't give a **** if Paq fought Morales after Raheem, he had fought him before. It was a rematch. Mayweather fought Judah for no ****ing reason.

Don't speak for me from now on *******.

Comment

If anyone remembers, people were asking why Floyd was fighting Judah instead of fighting Baldomir. ESPN boxing analyst Brian Kenny was asking Floyd, "Why aren't you fighting Baldomir?"

Video of Brian Kenny asking Floyd, "Why don't fight Baldomir?"

A few months later, Floyd took Baldomir to school, packed his lunch, and then some. Now people are saying that Floyd was cherrypicking when he fought Baldomir.

People aren't asking Pac, "Why aren't you fighting Foreman?"

Yuri Foreman is a nobody who couldn't even knockout a nougat centered Daniel Santos. If Foreman was a lineal champ I'd say Pac has got some balls but right now, hell NO.

And this is coming from a huge Pac fan.

Pac fans keep it real, *******s keep it stupid.

And that **** about why Pac fought Morales after Morales lost to Raheem? Morales/Pac II was already made before Pac fought Hector Velasquez and Morales fought Raheem. Velasquez and Raheem were considered tune-ups.

Comment

Working...
            X