Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Am Telling You I Am Never Wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did anybody question that DLH could KO Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by Domayn View Post
      I am telling you now I am never Wrong!

Delahoya has all the tools to demolish pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger then him, he is stronger, better stamina,longer reach, faster at 147...he is also a southpaw and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

He also is more handsome then manny.

I am afraid he might crush manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Delahoya looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that muscles ever before!
      I may have heard something similar to this when Pacman fought Diaz but without the handsome part. Ha ha.

Comment

well your never right either so i guess thats you ****ed,limbo syndrome il see ya nowhere/somewhere lol.

Comment

I am telling you now I am never Wrong!

Delahoya has all the tools to demolish pacman! he out weighs him, he is bigger then him, he is stronger, better stamina,longer reach, faster at 147...he is also a southpaw and the one thing that seperated him is he has a way bigger chin that can take punches in bunches.

He also is more handsome then manny.

I am afraid he might crush manny to dead, pacman looks midget and Delahoya looks like a guy who was born on roids i never seen that guy with that muscles ever before!

Sorry I was wrong.

Comment

Sorry I was wrong.
            BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH...

well atleast you eat your crow... good on you

Comment

Working...
            X