Roadrunner vs. Rattlesnake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      bro you would not survive a choke slam from a beaked creature 10x your size. trust.

that **** was in slow motion and it was still moving fast. if that were scaled up to human size it would be like a 2000 lb bird slamming you into the ground at 50-100 mph. you'd be so toast man. that bird would **** you up son.
      Most birds are surprisingly light. The Roadrunner weighed more, but not 10 time as much as the Sidewinder.

Comment

roadrunner had mayweather-esque defensive ability

impressive

Comment

I suppose Roadrunners have mongoose like speed and technique. Here in the desert we see roadrunners all the time. The Rattlesnakes we have are much, much larger than the snakes in the video and the road runners do not seem that big.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            The Greater Roadrunner is one of my favorite bird species.

Roadrunner vs. Rattlesnake

odd seeing things with no arms fighting

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              The Rattlesnakes we have are much, much larger than the snakes in the video
              those are light heavyweight rattlers

what you see in the video is a welterweight rattler

Comment

I suppose Roadrunners have mongoose like speed and technique. Here in the desert we see roadrunners all the time. The Rattlesnakes we have are much, much larger than the snakes in the video and the road runners do not seem that big.
                You probably have Western Diamondbacks, large vipers.

Those are Sidewinders in the videos.
                Last edited by The Hammer; 02-17-2017, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  You probably have Western Diamondbacks, large vipers.

Those are Sidewinders in the videos.
                  I was once dove hunting, and seen a rattle snake that was close to six feet long. Not completely accurate on length but no way I going to get close enough to measure it.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    wtf??? all it took was 3 head slam and the rattle was done? lol.
                    venomous snakes are glass cannons man. constrictors will take you into deep water and they eat alligators for breakfast.

Comment

I was once dove hunting, and seen a rattle snake that was close to six feet long. Not completely accurate on length but no way I going to get close enough to measure it.
                      Diamondbacks are usually around 4' but a few males can be over 6'.

Some Black rat snakes can be even longer (they are non-venomous constrictors, harmless to humans and do a great job of getting rid of rats).
                      Last edited by The Hammer; 02-17-2017, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X