Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Won't Fight Thurman Without Dad in My Corner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Because the WBC said no fathers working with sons wasn't it?

Garcia is looking for an excuse to duck.

They can't allow Garcia to have his dad then not allow others not do the same. That would be showing favoritism and double standards.
    Thought that was just chief 2nd? which means ish cause we all know who the real chief 2nd will be anyways cause he still will work the corner.

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Agreed. Press conferences are one thing, but no need to suspended his dad from working his corner.

All it does is give danny an excuse if he loses.
    I agree ban him from the proceedings where a lil professionlism is needed cause it clear angel cant restrain himself but in the corner is just going too far. PLUS i dont want danny to have any excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Thurman is going down maricon!
      you punk I was balls deep in your mom before you were ever born.

Comment

Garcia looking for an out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Garcia looking for an out lol
          He's not looking for an out, let's be real...

Danny's as big a part of this fight as Thurman, and there's no reason he should be placed at a disadvantage for some nonsense. His father may be a knucklehead, but he didn't commit any crimes.

This is fighting, these guys aren't in a beauty pagent, so suspend his dad for what? Because he offended some people? Thurman needs to take care of the s#it in the ring, i can think of nothing sweeter than beating baby boy while daddy is working his corner.

But to suspend angel for, let's be real, hyping the fight....purposely or inadvertently, is soft.

Comment

Let them have at it!

Angel helps sell the fight and got under Thurman's skin and could do it again!

This is boxing, not politics and a stroll on a beach!

These men are fighting for pride, championships, and respect!!

Comment

Daddy aint gonna save you from One Time!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Thought that was just chief 2nd? which means ish cause we all know who the real chief 2nd will be anyways cause he still will work the corner.

I agree ban him from the proceedings where a lil professionlism is needed cause it clear angel cant restrain himself but in the corner is just going too far. PLUS i dont want danny to have any excuses!
                Oh I thought they said corner man as well. Idk. I hope they ban him and see what Danny does.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  He's not looking for an out, let's be real...

Danny's as big a part of this fight as Thurman, and there's no reason he should be placed at a disadvantage for some nonsense. His father may be a knucklehead, but he didn't commit any crimes.

This is fighting, these guys aren't in a beauty pagent, so suspend his dad for what? Because he offended some people? Thurman needs to take care of the s#it in the ring, i can think of nothing sweeter than beating baby boy while daddy is working his corner.

But to suspend angel for, let's be real, hyping the fight....purposely or inadvertently, is soft.
                  Making racial slurs, attempting to go after the guy your SON is fighting is just pathetic. These guys are professionals, and the organizations expect them to conduct themselves as such. Angels lucky he didn't start a riot and wind up with his head stomped in (not that the man could be any uglier or stupid).

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Oh I thought they said corner man as well. Idk. I hope they ban him and see what Danny does.
                    lmfao yeah the hoerican killer in me wants that to happen but the boxing fan in me dont want to see it happens cause then just gonna be a shady ass precedent it will set.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Making racial slurs, attempting to go after the guy your SON is fighting is just pathetic. These guys are professionals, and the organizations expect them to conduct themselves as such. Angels lucky he didn't start a riot and wind up with his head stomped in (not that the man could be any uglier or stupid).
                      That's why suspending him from any media obligations is fine. From a FIGHT tho?

Comment

Working...
                      X