Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIVE: Donald Trump's first press conference in six months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if this press held Obama to the same standards they are holding Trump too? We might have a legitimate press. /pol/acks

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Imagine if this press held Obama to the same standards they are holding Trump too? We might have a legitimate press. /pol/acks
      protected and babied by MSM and loony liberals for 8 years, can do no wrong cause he's the first black president omg, won a peace prize medal for literally doing ****ing nothing and then later doing the opposite of peace. obama is the real special olympics.

Comment

Irrelevant comment. You won the election, get over it.

Obama had I believe only 4 live TV "Address the Nation" appearances, which was a ridiculously low amount of big time speeches. Reagan was the master of this media use...he'd go on TV and tell the masses what they wanted and the masses would call their Congressmen and say "Ronnie needs some help!".

Obama lived in an ivory tower for 8 years. Terrible press conferences, and as I said few Greet the Nation TV appearances. But at least he didn't tweet every day like a 13 yr old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Irrelevant comment. You won the election, get over it.

Obama had I believe only 4 live TV "Address the Nation" appearances, which was a ridiculously low amount of big time speeches. Reagan was the master of this media use...he'd go on TV and tell the masses what they wanted and the masses would call their Congressmen and say "Ronnie needs some help!".

Obama lived in an ivory tower for 8 years. Terrible press conferences, and as I said few Greet the Nation TV appearances. But at least he didn't tweet every day like a 13 yr old girl.
          For all the advances his team made in cultivating social media, Obama definitely could have used TV better to get out his positions and the facts to Americans that still get the bulk of their information from TV.

Comment

Hardly irrelevant. The reason why Trump was elected was because the sycophantic media slobbed on BO's knob at every turn, and criticism of Lord Barrack was met with flimsy accusations of racism. If they hold Trump to a different standard than BO, then they only solidify the beliefs of those who voted for him. Thus adding fuel to the polarized masses in America.

Comment

Hardly irrelevant. The reason why Trump was elected was because the sycophantic media slobbed on BO's knob at every turn, and criticism of Lord Barrack was met with flimsy accusations of racism. If they hold Trump to a different standard than BO, then they only solidify the beliefs of those who voted for him. Thus adding fuel to the polarized masses in America.
              What didn't they do to Obama that they did to Trump?

Comment

Going to be a long 4-8 years for CNN....

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Dang...he told me it was a fat 400 pound guy on his couch.
                  And I believed him!
                  No, he didn't. He said it might be a 400lb man.

You're not keeping up on the facts, just as most of his critics don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                    Very presidential.
                    Yes, it was. When one speaks out of turn, it's good to see them get checked.

I find it just desserts that Trump told a guy from CNN he's not getting to ask questions because of his employer. You work hand in hand with the opposition, expect to be treated as the opposition. Once CNN chose sides, they lost the right to be treated as a press outlet. Good for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Going to be a long 4-8 years for CNN....

it's funny as hell. the left started the fake news mongering after the election to discredit, mostly conservative, websites that aren't affiliated with MSM but it totaly blew up in their face. people swiftly realized that CNN has more clickbait stories than infowars.

Comment

Working...
                      X