Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr vs Tito Trinidad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Fernando Vargas was the Brandon rios of trinidads era while Spence is one of the elite technitions in the sport.

2.oscar was much slower then Tito and beat him clearly just took the end of the fight off and got screwed, while Spence is faster then Oscar.

3.trinidad has been put on his ass multiple times in almost all his big fights his chin was his biggest weakness and he wasn't hard to hit While Spence has proved he has good defensive skills and Has a chin.

4.to the point above Trinidad looked like a fool against winky wright cause the defense was too much, he could easily get out boxed.

Spence would win quite easy but I understand Tito is considered a legend by some so they're gonna over hype him cause Spence career is still young, but Just by technique it's obvious.

Comment

Why would anyone pick Spence at this point of his career when he's still very green to beat Trininad??

Let's see what Spence does when he steps up in class and bump this thread a couple of years from now.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        1. Fernando Vargas was the Brandon rios of trinidads era while Spence is one of the elite technitions in the sport.

2.oscar was much slower then Tito and beat him clearly just took the end of the fight off and got screwed, while Spence is faster then Oscar.

3.trinidad has been put on his ass multiple times in almost all his big fights his chin was his biggest weakness and he wasn't hard to hit While Spence has proved he has good defensive skills and Has a chin.

4.to the point above Trinidad looked like a fool against winky wright cause the defense was too much, he could easily get out boxed.

Spence would win quite easy but I understand Tito is considered a legend by some so they're gonna over hype him cause Spence career is still young, but Just by technique it's obvious.
        mexicans, where ya'll at?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
          that boy Hagler whipped yo ass doe. you didn't close the show on him doe..you got a gift doe.
          Doe,Doe ,Doe ... you sound like a freaking baker! Hagler gave me too much respect , therefore i took advantage of him & beat him. Respect me mother-hubber...I'm forking SUGAR RAY LEONARD!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post

1) AK, you gotta be kidding Vargas be compared to Rios? Did Rios ever beat good fighters like Ike Quartey or Winky Wright?

2) Trinidad was faster than Oscar? GTFOH!!! Oh so now Spence is faster than Oscar , and maybe because of this skill he can beat Oscar & Trinidad? Dude these 2 great fighters made it into the hall of fame on the 1st ballot...in other words they didn't drag themselves in their, they went in on flying carpet! Respect...the greats!

3) Just cause you taste the mat it don't matter, what matter is what you do when you get up! So Spence has a good chin...Vargas "HAD" a a good chin till Tito came along. So did Reid & Joppy ,Whitaker. And Oscar? wellthere is a reason why he coasted those last rounds... Ever wondered why he didn't try bum rushing Tito like he did Ike Quartey in the last round? Think again...

4) Please...Spence is not Winky Wright, winky had one of the best defenses that was hard to penetrate, Spence isn't there yet...Lets wait & see first.... chill...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              I didn't bring race up

Baya did.

...yet you ignored him and focused on me

I wonder why that is.??????
              Son...this was directed at both baya & You

-I'm Sugar Ray Leonard king of the fight. First comes my left than comes my right. People say Sugar Ray he's just a Pup, but i've proved them wrong cause i'm moving up!

That my friends, was from the 7up TV commercial that Sugar Ray was in....

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                dog, you're a dumb mfer.
                So spence isn't a better boxer than Tito?

Comment

A guy who hasn't been proven elite yet against a HOF'er.

Comment

Spence hasn't fought anybody and people have him bearing genuinely elite guys

Comment

You say Tito has a weak chin, yet never ko'd!? never laided out like Oscar. 9/11 did Tito in versus b-hop, not b-hop.

Comment

Working...
                      X