No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Gets Political, Lashes Out at Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
    So, somehow you actually think a mega rich guy, who has cheated his way through his biz life, is somehow going to look out for you instead of himself and his rich buddies. As I've said many times, I'm certainly no HC fan, but I'll vote for her vs the alternative. I'm looking out for my own self-interests, not falling for the snake oil salesman guy and his slick lines of b.s.
    That is pure hearsay and not factual. How did he cheat his way through his business life? Perhaps you are confused with Clinton who shames raped women and takes bribes from foreign governments.

Learn basic economics and you will see a few reasons not to vote for Clinton. Trump isn't some perfect guy but he is sure as hell of a lot better than a traitor who knowingly allowed American military personnel to be killed. Not to mention undue all of the work done in Iran/Iraq by American troops.

You can't name one part of her economic plan that will help the American economy.

Comment

Funny part about Trump supporters is they actually think only Trump can improve the economy. He's a bidsnezman doe. Hehe...

They actually think he'll stand up against the Chinese, Mexicans, whose leaders would just say, "f u boy, even the devil can't tell us what to do." Chinese dictators won't give a f@k even if their people will starve to death. You can't bully dictators. It's fantasy.
      Last edited by maguirre; 10-12-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Funny part about Trump supporters is they actually think only Trump can improve the economy. He's a bidsnezman doe. Hehe...

They actually think he'll stand up with the Chinese, Mexicans, whose leaders of those countries would just say, "f u boy, even the devil can't tell us what to do." Chinese dictators won't give a f@k even if their people will starve to death. You can't bully dictators. It's fantasy.
        Such an ignorant post. The Mexican and Chinese governments rely on the United States as we ARE the biggest economy in the world. If we told them to jump they would say how high?

China and Mexico would get totally dominated if any sort of conflict came about between us and them. I don't know where you got the idea that China and Mexico were some ballsy super powers when Mexico can't even police themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
          Such an ignorant post. The Mexican and Chinese governments rely on the United States as we ARE the biggest economy in the world. If we told them to jump they would say how high?

China and Mexico would get totally dominated if any sort of conflict came about between us and them. I don't know where you got the idea that China and Mexico were some ballsy super powers when Mexico can't even police themselves.
          It's mere fantasy doe. Dictators hate being bullied. Only thing Trump can do is tell those greedy CEO's to stop being too greedy. But he's part of them, so this trade thing is a mess. Greed can't be controlled.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            True. He just recently became a politician. See the post just above yours about Hillary though. You'll be shocked. And if that's really Bill's son, their campaign is over.
            Nice try, but not happening.

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            You're an idiot.

I'm Black and voting for Trump....Hillarious is a criminal and totally untrustworthy.
            You a moron if you vote for him. Him and his supporters think your worthless. Spend a few hours at his campaign managers website, Breitbart, and you'll see how they really feel.

Go look at his alt-right supporters, they think your a lessor ****ing human.

Trump believe genetics says who'll you'll be, and he uses the words of alt-right who argue blacks are inferior.

Good luck with that. They'd just as well take your right to vote than help you.

Good ****ing thing he will never be president.
            Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 10-12-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post

The ignorance on this board is striking.

China and Mexico would jump if we said jump dumbie, we've been saying jump for decades.

Mexico isn't a super power, but we wouldn't go to ****ing war with them. Good god.

We are the biggest economy, but we also are highly dependent on both Mexico and China.

China could ruin us in days,they'd hurt themselves, but they also don't have to worry about elections.

I sware Trump supporters live in a fantasy world where a guy who has spent his life ripping off Americans, owes China and Russia millions, is gonna give a da,n about them.

His tax policy gives six trillion in breaks to the top 1%. Economist all say it would devastate us.

But you think you're a ****ing expert. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                The ignorance on this board is striking.

China and Mexico would jump if we said jump dumbie, we've been saying jump for decades.

Mexico isn't a super power, but we wouldn't go to ****ing war with them. Good god.

We are the biggest economy, but we also are highly dependent on both Mexico and China.

China could ruin us in days,they'd hurt themselves, but they also don't have to worry about elections.

I sware Trump supporters live in a fantasy world where a guy who has spent his life ripping off Americans, owes China and Russia millions, is gonna give a da,n about them.

His tax policy gives six trillion in breaks to the top 1%. Economist all say it would devastate us.

But you think you're a ****ing expert. Ridiculous.
                You understood nothing I posted.

Do you understand that Trump is giving tax breaks to everyone? Better yet do you even understand how more jobs are created in the economy? I'm guessing you don't since you are against tax breaks.

Neither Trump NOR Hillary give a **** about anyone who doesn't line their pockets. Trump has been straight forward and upfront the entire time. Hillary is the one with something to hide.

Bottom line is the economy needs more jobs. Lower taxes create jobs. Do you get it?

Go back and retake high school economics because you obviously were slumped in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  It's mere fantasy doe. Dictators hate being bullied. Only thing Trump can do is tell those greedy CEO's to stop being too greedy. But he's part of them, so this trade thing is a mess. Greed can't be controlled.
                  What do you think Hillary is going to do?

Lower import tax and accept bribes. With Hillary as president Iran WILL develop their nuclear program far more. Her and Obama literally undid all of the work done in the middle east prior to her taking office as secretary of state.

I'm all for not having Trump in office but NOT CLINTON and NOT a DEMOCRAT. Go to her website, all of her plans include increased spending of OUR tax dollars.

Comment

Europe is the biggest economy worldwide get you're facts straight bud!
                    And if it's world war 3 you are after and nuclear war,then go on ahead and vote for Hillary.
                    She already threatened russia,and Putin isn't messing about,they tested ballestic nuclear missiles today and got a good coalition going with China and Turkey,The Philipines kicked you out so that's a strategic point you lost in South East Asia and they're alining with China and Russia,You can be sure Hillary won't die in the war but you can be sure you will probably be drafted same as you're cousins and other family,for that reason alone i would vote for Trump,this war is real and brewing and no joking matter,and there's allot of support for Russia by Europe's citizens,don't listen to you're propaganda media

Comment

We are sick and tired of you're corporalist and globalist elite demanding for war and we will not fight and die for you!
                      We the citizens don't support the regime changes you're country does,Putin is legal in Syria and you're country is there illegally,supposedly for human rights,if the usa was so big on human rights then they would throw bush in jail for killing million innocent in Iraq,if you vote for Hillary you vote for the same *****.
                      And what have democrats done for black people?
                      It's worse then ever there now,stop being blind fool

Comment

Working...
                      X