No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Gets Political, Lashes Out at Donald Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustOzzy82 View Post
    I'm so sick of idiots on these boxing websites. They see a black man that's punch drunk and continuously call him a crackhead. The man was a pro boxer for our entertainment and ya'll gonna act like middle school kids and call him a crackhead knowing damn well that man is a healthy man and in shape. He's just punch drunk from boxing too long. Shame on you *******s.
    Have you listened to some of the shiet he says though?
    He rambles on like he has senile dementia he makes no sense 90% of the time he tries to rhyme and be poetic but it just doesn't work I wouldn't say he is punch drunk I'd just say he is a full blown idiot who thinks he sounds a lot better than he really does.

Comment

Lul US politic in 2016 good that im not from USA god.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Lul US politic in 2016 good that im not from USA god.
        Yeah we look like a JOKE!!! Sht I would rather vote for Manny Pac. Then these two clowns!

Sillary should be doing JAIL time and Trump needs to go to the Looney bin.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          You're an idiot.

I'm Black and voting for Trump....Hillarious is a criminal and totally untrustworthy.
          That's the one thing I don't get??? A lot of ppl call him Racist?? I don't think he racist. I just think he's like 99% of the rest of the rich and think they're 10000x better than us.

At least Donald Trump comes off as someone who would tell you they don't like u. Hillary comes of like she would BURY you before you even knew what hit u. She reminds me a lot of Lance Armstrong. Ruins lives to save their image...

Comment

I'm with Sr. Barring the greatest October surprise of all time, Trump is finished. I'm watching ballot initiatives and House and Senate races exclusively at this point.

Comment

"Poor black folks have been voting democrat for 50yrs and they're still poor!"

-Charles Barkley

Comment

This is why you don't listen to a punch drunk, high school DROPOUT, former drug dealer, convicted felon, former prison inmate.

Anybody that doesn't vote Trump doesn't know **** about economics and is allowing the rich to **** them in the ass. Clinton is a criminal and if it were you or me who had done what she did with those emails we would be charged with treason and put in prison for a very long time.

Anybody that wants to argue with me feel free.

Comment

What?

First of all felons cant vote so his opinion has no value. Second who listens to this idiot?

Comment

You are what we call a Bounty Black outside white inside. What a dumb statement you cannot be a black male only a dumb ass Black girl who is hating on he Baby Father would say **** like that.

Do not write or type anything this is what facebook was made so you can just like

Comment

You are what we call a Bounty Black outside white inside. What a dumb statement you cannot be a black male only a dumb ass Black girl who is hating on he Baby Father would say **** like that.

Do not write or type anything this is what facebook was made so you can just like

Comment

Working...
                      X