No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Teams like them have no business getting beyond the 2nd round. Both teams stink. At least the WCF will be entertaining.
    I'm rooting for OKC in that series, I'm picking GS in 6. But GS will be in trouble if they drop one of the first 2 games. And if they go down 2-0, they will absolutely lose to OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      I'm rooting for OKC in that series, I'm picking GS in 6. But GS will be in trouble if they drop one of the first 2 games. And if they go down 2-0, they will absolutely lose to OKC.
      I am too but I think the Dubs win in 7. If it's Cavs vs Dubs, I'll definitely be rooting for the Cavs and LBJ for the 1st time ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        I am too but I think the Dubs win in 7. If it's Cavs vs Dubs, I'll definitely be rooting for the Cavs and LBJ for the 1st time ever.
        Finally you've come around.

If GS Drops to home games, OKC Will beat them. If OKC gets up 3-1, I expect OKC to finish the Job. If OKC gets up to 3-2 after a 2-2 series, GS will win. OKC will not win a 7 game series. But they can win a 6 game series.

Comment

• Cavs possibly 12-0 heading into the finals.

Comment

• Spurs gonna Spur lol yeah yeah i know the Lakers suck

But damn the Spurs have a knack for getting upset in the playoffs all the time

Spurs fans acted like OKC was no challenge, i warned you guys lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Sa's been ****ed by the refs this series but Popovich has been a joke, he needs to retire. This dude has been trying to guard Durant with Kyle Anderson because he refuses to play Green or Leonard extended minutes. Pop refuses to change his lineups, we have no shot blocker on the floor and their bigs have been killing us, meanwhile we've got a 7'3 300lb beast rotting on the bench, a guy who's outplayed okc's bigs in the reg. season!

Pop was out coached by Rivers last year, Donovan this year and he's a damn rookie coach lol
              Lol Want to fire Pop and blaming the refs still??? C'mon bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                Cavs possibly 12-0 heading into the finals.
                Lol well when your stiffest tests are the Hawks, and Bosh-less Heat or the ****ing Raptors lol

Comment

• Brush

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Brush

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Literally lol'ing

Brush hates Steph so much but will never admit it.

Comment

Working...
                      X