Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Dr. Steelhammer" Klitschko II: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
    I bet hookers had an impossible time trying to get their hands on Locche's slippery wanger. Pep could probably get off without anyone laying a finger on his little fella.
    Almost as impossible a time as the rest of the division is going to have trying to get a hold of Fury's belts

AND THE NEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fury will win easily, he outboxed Wlad in Germany withour breaking sweat.

I think he will deploy similar tactics for 5/6 rounds in the re-match then possible go for the TKO

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        Fury will win easily, he outboxed Wlad in Germany withour breaking sweat.

I think he will deploy similar tactics for 5/6 rounds in the re-match then possible go for the TKO
        Well said.

I could see Fury taking that approach, but I also hope Wlad throws caution to the wind and comes at Fury guns blazing.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Now that we have a date, it's a countdown to the action. let the debates begin! (Or continue)

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Not sure how I will even sleep before July...

Comment

• Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
                    Wlad is done,but it also depends on if Fury comes in prime shape again and doesnt pull a Duran or a Buster Douglass
                    This is my biggest concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      This is my biggest concern.
                      I don't think Fury falls into that trap. He knows what his last win means, he isn't just going to turn around and throw it all away again by not being in great shape and being on his A-game.

Wlad, if he can still fight in prime form is the biggest threat to Fury, but it's my belief that Wlad will retire after this fight that makes me declare Ortiz that person, but in reality he is second.

Fury is a better boxer than Wlad, and has higher ring IQ, but Wlad can still hurt you and turn a fight with solid right hands. Fury knows that if he beats Wlad again here, then the coast is relatively clear for title defenses, only about half of his mandatories will be dangerous, Wilder and Ortiz are his money fights and bigger threats. AJ will be an easy payday. Sprinkle in other cans, cab drivers, and part time shovel salesman in between the legit lions and Fury will dominate the division til your children's children have children.

Comment

Working...
                      X