No announcement yet.

Robberies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robberies

I am so sick and tired of all these robberies in boxing. Choosing a career as a fighter is hard enough without getting hosed on the scorecard.

Its a disgrace and something need to be done. Whether you are rooting for the fighter who is getting screwed or not, as boxing fans we need to make a stand. Its sickening.

This in not the 1920 and there is no Al Capone. Lets clean up our sport.

I also think a close fight with 2 score cards going either way with a third judge with a shutout is a robbery ex Lara Canelo.

Nothing's going to get done. The most legit judges routinely turn in corrupt scores for the promoter's boy. The only way to eliminate it is by holding fights on an island.

Comment

People seem more concerned over this DQ in a dirty fight then this robbery where Vargas clearly got out worked. Clear home town decision unless Im messing something. Boxing is really becoming a joke. Hard to watch sometimes.

Its to the point marquee fighters getting screwed. Pacquioa getting robbed against Bradley. Nebody who fights Canelo better be ready to get screwed over.

I think something can be done. Haven't seen CJ Ross in a minute

Comment

Robberies are really, really, really, really annoying.

It infuriates me the way they cherry pick the opponents to make the 'house' fighter look great. Every single card is stacked against the opponent, yet sometimes the 'house' fighter gets exposed. They just gloss over it with a robbery and the commentators talk so much garbage trying to brainwash people.

Comment

Working...
        X