Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is "GGG vs Stevens/Vera" mismatch and waste of time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Why are people saying this? He tried to make a fight with Murray, didn't happen. Geale and Barker both said no. Martinez is hurt. Quillin's on Showtime. Golovkin's team tries and they all deny him. He's not holding out for a damn thing.
    I don't understand the holding out part. He's staying active when he can't get good fights in his division. He's doing what other people wish other boxers did, staying active

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Why are people saying this? He tried to make a fight with Murray, didn't happen. Geale and Barker both said no. Martinez is hurt. Quillin's on Showtime. Golovkin's team tries and they all deny him. He's not holding out for a damn thing.
      Well that's true, he's not exactly holding out for martinez but he is hoping the other middleweights fight him. But he has to do something big. Now. If he can't get fights at 160 he need to take risks. That's all I'm saying. 168 is a money division. He can get fits there. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Where'd I hear that? I just heard Puello say he'd like it and it's a viable option.
        As for Vera, he's nothing but a stay busy fight
        Yeah, that's all this is. Pelullo said Martinez or GGG would be what Vera wants. However, Pelullo saying that and it happening are 2 very different things. Maravilla's looking for the most $s he can get in his last few fights, and Vera ain't in the picture there. The only way he gets to fight GGG is if there's literally no-one better whilst Golovkin waits for Sergio.

This whole thread is about Pelullos fantasy conjectures.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-03-2013, 03:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X