No announcement yet.

Lol HBO trying to hype up Gavin Rees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol HBO trying to hype up Gavin Rees

'Undefeated Adrien "The Problem" Broner (25-0, 21 KOs) makes the first defense of his Lightweight title on Saturday, Feb. 16 against Britain’s hard-hitting Gavin Rees (37-1-1, 18 KO).

If you were in Broner’s corner, what instructions would you give him for his championship fight with Rees, an aggressive fighter whose strengths include a stiff left jab, a hook off the jab, and fierce right hand?'

Er.. I dunno HBO, i'd probably tell him to make sure he turns up on time.

Comment

broner won't get past rees' stiff jab

Comment

For a midget in absolute fairness to him he does have a half decent jab. I wouldn't say he was hard-hitting exactly or had a 'fierce' right hand though.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          broner won't get past rees' stiff jab
          Agreed, Rees gonna be pumping that stiff jab, hooking off it and throwing the er, hard right or whatever it was

its gonna be a long night for broner, hope he pulls off the upset

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            'Undefeated Adrien "The Problem" Broner (25-0, 21 KOs) makes the first defense of his Lightweight title on Saturday, Feb. 16 against Britain’s hard-hitting Gavin Rees (37-1-1, 18 KO).

If you were in Broner’s corner, what instructions would you give him for his championship fight with Rees, an aggressive fighter whose strengths include a stiff left jab, a hook off the jab, and fierce right hand?'

Er.. I dunno HBO, i'd probably tell him to make sure he turns up on time.
            Its us against you guys. Lets see how well you all do tomorrow night.

Comment

He looked good in this fight. :WORD:
              Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                Its us against you guys. Lets see how well you all do tomorrow night.
                Rofl, whatever man, All da brits love rees, he's a national hero

rofl

Comment

well he doesnt need the hype, he creates it. but its good to let fans know how big of a win reese will be for broner

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Agreed, Rees gonna be pumping that stiff jab, hooking off it and throwing the er, hard right or whatever it was

its gonna be a long night for broner, hope he pulls off the upset
                    the only chance broner has is if rees is taking him lightly because of the mayweather fight that he will land after he beats broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X