Berto is going to dominate Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Larry is too busy bumping Bush's threads to care
    That's him? Damn there's like 4 or 5 already.

Comment

Larryx is a boxing fan with no outside life. So he gets caught up in the BS here.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        It's sickening honestly but I have seen posts (that appear genuine) saying things along the lines of "I'm tired of hearing about this bum's dumb ass wife and her cancer" or "no one cares about her damn cancer, this is boxing".

Usually when they are doing the boxer bios or intros but it that aspect shows his character to me. It's crazy that people could dis the man for sticking it out with his own wife but at the same time, I'm not all too surprised either......sadly
        I don't usually have "favorites", but Guerrero is my guy because of the hardship he's endured w/ his wife. I went through something similar when mine was in a debilitating accident and it really takes a special kind of strength to get through it. Finding a boxer who is not only exceptional in the ring, but a great human being is enough to earn me as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Berto got his ass kicked,and looked dumb trying to shoulder roll i was wrong lost a lot of points,enjoy the laughter.
          chin??no he has 0 defense and fights dumb,he let Robert push him all around the ring at will,refused to use his legs to turn Robert and couldnt hurt him because he didnt get full extension on his punches,Robert looked far from great and really shows how poor Berto fought.i overestimated Berto and won't make that mistake again.he is just a dumb fighter
          i owned up already

Comment

damn he got wrecked

Comment

i owned up already
              All The Ghost had to do in this fight was be a little bit better than Luis Collazo.

I thought it was a fairly easy fight to predict, but I also hate Berto and usually look for reasons to justify betting against him.

Comment

threads like this show that guerrero should get credit/respect for his wins over aydin and berto instead you here alot of people say how can you be one of the top ww by beating berto.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  threads like this show that guerrero should get credit/respect for his wins over aydin and berto instead you here alot of people say how can you be one of the top ww by beating berto.
                  I agree. I could sit here & play the childish game & act like I should be laughing at Larry for making this tread, but picking Berto over the Ghost would have been the logical choice imo. I didn't even know they fought & I was taken totally by surprise by the way the Ghost dominated Berto myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    It's sickening honestly but I have seen posts (that appear genuine) saying things along the lines of "I'm tired of hearing about this bum's dumb ass wife and her cancer" or "no one cares about her damn cancer, this is boxing".

Usually when they are doing the boxer bios or intros but it that aspect shows his character to me. It's crazy that people could dis the man for sticking it out with his own wife but at the same time, I'm not all too surprised either......sadly
                    that's quite disturbing.

Comment

I knew Guerrero would win. I made a lot of epoints on this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X