• Show
Clear All

Morales>Floyd

Simple to real boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Morales>Floyd

Simple to real boxing fans.
      no, its simple to idiots with agendas like yourself. anyone else, who cares little about the fighters personalities etc knows floyd is greater. like i said, this shouldnt even be an argument.

Comment

morales.....his pac win alone ****s on anything floyd has done..

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Floyd already passed him the poll is way too close. Maybe some alt accounts. Everyone has a legacy for different reasons. Pac fought guys at bad times of their careers, and bad circumstances, but it doesnt change the fact that he climbed those classes. Floyd's legacy is built around him being the most skilled defensive fighter of all time. The accuracy, defense, generalship, landing percentages. I feel to have a legacy from pure boxing ability, basically makes you the BEST fighter to ever live. Not the GREATEST because greatness to me is accolades. But Floyd does call himself The Best Ever. And when you combine the fact that he has skills, made EVERY single opponent look like a bum, didnt get grazed, and is undefeated says allot. It makes it seem like his skills are so good, that he is unbeatable. And the proof is in the pudding. Look at the mismatches, the grace and style, and 43 fights only one or two tough fights. I think he's far greater than Morales. And btw, His skills ARE greatness. But not enough to say the GREATEST. So yea he's greater than Morales and has his own lane that basically only Broner can attempt to surpass. Broner has the power that Floyd doesnt have and may get more KO's. Maybe he can be one day be known as the best. Everyone will be beat up and washed up as he moves up, so he will never have a better resume.
          Broner got his ass handed to him by ponce de leon. dude is overrated. he will not stay undefeated once he moves up with the big dogs. he's going to keep using his weight advantage for awhile with the little guys but he is nowhere near as skillful as Floyd was coming up. He didn't even rematch ponce. atleast floyd rematched castillo.
          Last edited by rogdogx; 10-28-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Fought everyone and took chances doesn't even answer the question, such a ******ed answer.
            Yes it does,

I pick Morales,he fought everyone. I answered the question ******, now get off my nutz prik.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
              Yes it does,

I pick Morales,he fought everyone. I answered the question ******, now get off my nutz prik.
              I guess Gatti is also greater, as is Mayorga too. Stay stupid....

Comment

A very dumb question. Mayweather has accomplished much more and skills surpass all of Morales. Any person who says differently doesn't know what skills in boxing are or just hate Mayweather! A non biased boxing fan, or atleast an intelligent one would not even guess or question Floyd's position as ATG!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  morales.....his pac win alone ****s on anything floyd has done..
                  I agree,

Floyd wouldn't even get in there with Pacquiao, while natural featherweights like Morales, Barrera, Marquez fought him in a heartbeat.

Comment

I'm not sure what the closeness of this poll is more indicative of, the love for "El Terrible" or the hate for Floyd. I'd say the latter.

If Mayweather manages to go into permanent retirement with that (admittedly overrated) zero intact, his image will only grow in stature. On the other hand, Morales, with the passage of time, will be forgotten to all but the most hardcore fans.

I'm not a Floyd fan at all. I'd love for someone to knock his block off. But that doesn't blind me to Mayweather's glaringly obvious talent and skill, nor to his dominant ascent through several weight categories. Yeah, you can question several aspects of his career and accomplishments, but you can do that with everyone.

Comment

Floyd easily

Comment

Working...
                      X