No announcement yet.

Brock returns to WWE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock returns to WWE

Anyone else wondering why he didn't try the f-5 in the Overeem fight? Seems like it could've worked considering how badly hurt Cena was.

Think this proves just how tough MMA fighters are.

Comment

I'd be ashamed to show my face after the Velasquez fight

Comment

picking on actors now...zzzzzzzz

Comment

this doesn't make any sense. I thought Brock hated doing wwe thats why he left in the first place. He said that he never liked doing wwe, mostly because of the traveling.

He said his wife made him promise to quit UFC but now he's wiht WWE? How does that make any sense at all unless he just gonna show up like every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            this doesn't make any sense. I thought Brock hated doing wwe thats why he left in the first place. He said that he never liked doing wwe, mostly because of the traveling.

He said his wife made him promise to quit UFC but now he's wiht WWE? How does that make any sense at all unless he just gonna show up like every once in a while.
            brock not doing a full time schedule

Comment

This is why I hardly ever watch wrestling anymore. They just try to throw a bunch of stuff out there and see what sticks with fans. Yeah, I doubt Lesnar would have a full time schedule too, maybe for a few weeks to do a storyline with Cena, that's about it. He'll probably show up every now and then, like Stone Cold.

Comment

Im watching WWE agan..LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  I'd be ashamed to show my face after the Velasquez fight
                  Why lol?? UFC fighter loses a fight shocker.. Like that's never happened that's ignoring the fact that he was green as **** and his bout with diveculitis..

Dude didn't do bad 3 pretty good wins over good comp.. Defended the title twice.. Granted he got an easy shot but be did pretty good all things considered

I hear he is doing a Year deal.. He must work 2 times a month.. So that's no house shows or anything.. Like in the past..

Mainreason he is doing it? Money...

Comment

Wouldn't you go back to the WWE and make more money, plus not risk getting KTFO every time you go to work?

Like him or not the "Brock Lesnar era" was some of the most entertaining stuff to watch ever in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X