No announcement yet.

Im Glad Haye Whipped Chisoras Face With his Beer Bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I thought you were a religious person who believes in god. Why would you condone violence?
    Dont judge me, if you are familiar with my religious background, then take note of what a man sows he reaps, and in this case Chisora reaped a bottle to his face for his previous actions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      I think he was telling the one not to get in his way when he tried to hold him back.

It was more of stay out of my way thing. That's how I read it.
      IDK man, after Haye "glassed" Chisora (LOL) his thugs were actually fighting with Haye while Chisora was just yelling "He glassed me!!!"

Comment

Greatest post-presser ever.

Comment

I think he was telling the one not to get in his way when he tried to hold him back.

It was more of stay out of my way thing. That's how I read it.
          That's what I saw. The guy tried to get in front of Chisora. So Chisora told him to stand back.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
            IDK man, after Haye "glassed" Chisora (LOL) his thugs were actually fighting with Haye while Chisora was just yelling "He glassed me!!!"
            lol. Well after getting glassed all rules are off. You can't glass a guy and expect his boys not to get involved.

The Tripod thing is funny. Haye reminds me of that guy from Ong-bak who throws everything.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I thought you were a religious person who believes in god. Why would you condone violence?
              You answered your own question.

Comment

5:35
                That's Haye.

Comment

lol. Well after getting glassed all rules are off. You can't glass a guy and expect his boys not to get involved.

The Tripod thing is funny. Haye reminds me of that guy from Ong-bak who throws everything.
                  The tripod thing is hilarious, Haye was actually the guy who hurt Booth with that thing (at least he didn't glassed him, he tripoded him LOL)

Comment

Both of them are b*tches

Comment

Working...
                    X