Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margo gets another massive beatdown...should he retire??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margo gets another massive beatdown...should he retire??

If Cotto gets another massive beat-down like he did the first time....I see him going on and fighting again....

But if on the other hand Margo catches a Pac style beatdown......I gotta wonder if it could be time to hang them up???

what say you????

He should, but he wouldn't cuz he's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      If Cotto gets another massive beat-down like he did the first time....I see him going on and fighting again....

But if on the other hand Margo catches a Pac style beatdown......I gotta wonder if it could be time to hang them up???

what say you????
      Yes.. Same goes for Cotto../end thread

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        Yes.. Same goes for Cotto../end thread
        So according to you this is a career ender for one of them huh???

Comment

I think Cotto cracked Margo, Mosley finished him and Pacquiao put the nails in the coffin.

Cotto didn't look stellar but looked much better against his opponents after the Pacquiao fight then Margarito did after the Mosley one, so I think Cotto probably still has some in the tank. If Cotto were to lose though, who knows how much Margo would take out of him.

I'm willing to beat that he's still able to fight on however. Margo.. not so much.

Comment

If Margs loses this fight he will officially have 8 losses in under 50 fights. A guy with that kind of record should not be allowed to fight at the elie level ever again. Personally I think Margarito shouldn't even be allowed to fight for obvious reasons. If he were to get another vicious beat down I'd say his career is officially over.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
              So according to you this is a career ender for one of them huh???
              I would say a massive beating for either should result in the loser hanging them up.

Comment

If its a massive beat-down, then yes... Otherwise he'll just be fed to Alvarez, because Golden Boy Promotions would rather feed Alvarez a loser of the Cotto/Margarito II fight then a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                  If Margs loses this fight he will officially have 8 losses in under 50 fights. A guy with that kind of record should not be allowed to fight at the elie level ever again.
                  Baldomir was allowed to stop hating

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    If Margs loses this fight he will officially have 8 losses in under 50 fights. A guy with that kind of record should not be allowed to fight at the elie level ever again. Personally I think Margarito shouldn't even be allowed to fight for obvious reasons. If he were to get another vicious beat down I'd say his career is officially over.
                    You are looking wayy too far back.. that would be 3 of his last 5. That's more then enough to not compete at the elite level.. He'd probably get used as a gate keeper like Judah.

Comment

Working...
                    X