Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikkel Kessler "Carl Froch Wins Super 6. Lucian Bute Didn't Want To Fight Me" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikkel Kessler "Carl Froch Wins Super 6. Lucian Bute Didn't Want To Fight Me" (Audio)

Mikkel Kessler picks Carl Froch to defeat Andre Ward in the Super 6 Final and also describes the numerous factors which worked against him in his own bout with Ward during the Super 6. He also clarifies the monetary issues which culminated in the collapse of his potential bout with Lucian Bute.

Carl Froch
    60.00%
    Andre Ward
    40.00%

lmao mikkel????? the fight would've been set but you chose to fight stieglitz instead of bute come the **** on

kessler going down in my eyes.

Comment

Kessler's delusional

Comment

IMO Kessler would KO Bute, who is like Berto pre Ortiz

Comment

Bute obviously lowballed Kessler as he did with Pavlik and Johnson.

As the only one who has fought both the s6 finalists you gotta respect Kessler's opinion in that regard. I disagree though, and see a fairly comfortable decision win for Ward.

Comment

Ward outclassed Mikkel that night. The fight could have been in Denmark, he would have lost. Froch had enough trouble with guys like Taylor and Dirrell, lesser defensive fighters than Ward is. Clear win for Ward to me.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Froch but in all honesty just can't see him beating Ward the guy can fight on the inside and outside and has a great D Carl would have to get the KO for the W imo.

Comment

I was wondering why this fight did not happen..But at least Bute is fighting Johnson that should be a good test,even tho I would have wanted to see him fightKessler more...

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Ward outclassed Mikkel that night. The fight could have been in Denmark, he would have lost. Froch had enough trouble with guys like Taylor and Dirrell, lesser defensive fighters than Ward is. Clear win for Ward to me.
                  Taylor and Dirrell both have advantages Ward does not have..Such as reach and height,and let's not forget Ward fought neither one of umm..I don't see this fight as a clear win for either fighter...

Comment

Kessler will obviously be rooting for Froch to win because he can beat him. If Ward wins, Kessler will get owned again.

Comment

Working...
                    X