Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playstation Network Up and Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather go the few weeks we have had to without the PSN and then continue to get it for free instead of being charged just to play online. Even after this PS>xbox

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      Well they havent been putting their hands in our poickets. 24 days down. How funny would it be if someone hacks 360 and you fanboys get to eat all the **** u said. While paying at the same time. LMAO......
      All the real online games know Xbox shats on ps for online play!!!
      You get what you pay for!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
        I'd rather go the few weeks we have had to without the PSN and then continue to get it for free instead of being charged just to play online. Even after this PS>xbox
        I was planning on selling it but the only reason was because I know a lot of ppl with 360. But before I has ps3 I had the 360. And I dont understand why 360 gamers claim their online play is better , I swear I cannot find any difference. At times their **** lags , and they also lose connection of games. Same issues you have when playing online. Its mainly due to internet connection.

But I prefer PS3 , Blue-Ray , Free gaming , not the same amount of annoying little kids. And now 360 has wi-fi , but when they first came out , it was another $90 or so u had to pay to get wi-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
          its the same..

but ps3 users play for free.. xbox got halo and gears of war so what?

ps3 got uncharted as an exclusive. game over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinch View Post
            I had an XBOX before my PS3 for about 4 months. I cannot find any difference. Please specify what are those online play advantages.

Comment

Done with the update, changed the password, and about to play.

Comment

I was planning on selling it but the only reason was because I know a lot of ppl with 360. But before I has ps3 I had the 360. And I dont understand why 360 gamers claim their online play is better , I swear I cannot find any difference. At times their **** lags , and they also lose connection of games. Same issues you have when playing online. Its mainly due to internet connection.

But I prefer PS3 , Blue-Ray , Free gaming , not the same amount of annoying little kids. And now 360 has wi-fi , but when they first came out , it was another $90 or so u had to pay to get wi-fi.
                Yeah a lot of my friends have 360s and I 've played theirs online and there really is no difference. Xbox fanboys just trying to make themselves feel better about having to pay for it i guess

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBoy23 View Post
                  Yeah a lot of my friends have 360s and I 've played theirs online and there really is no difference. Xbox fanboys just trying to make themselves feel better about having to pay for it i guess
                  I asked chinch to point out the exact differences of online play between the 2 and he hasnt answered.

You get what you pay for my ass. Its the same ****.

Comment

For reliable online gaming and security then without a doubt its....

Xbox live > PSN

I would rather pay for a reliable and secure server then get a **** connection for free.

Comment

and lemme add you can upgrade the HDD to 2-4 TBs if you want to. all the music, movies and pron thatll last you a lifetime

Comment

Working...
                      X