I was more impressed with Hatton's guts than I was with Alvarez's skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    the ginger is all hype...

the only thing the ginger does well is put together combinations.

Remind me never to take any opinion you ever have on boxing seriously ever again.

Comment

alerez has power and is offensively okay,but he gets ****ed up by any proper decent boxer in the 2 middleweight divisions.

he wont ever make welterweight either.

Comment

Ive never understood the hype around Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
          The guy (canelo) is very good offensively but he couldn't get Hatton out of there and the Hatton is a C- class welterweight with no power. Alvarez should have had him out in a few rounds.

Plus his defense is so weak, a real good, fast fighter will pick him to pieces.
          Plus Canelo's ego is bigger than his skills are. He didn't make weight and that shows he was looking past Hatton. Shouldn't be looking past any fighter.

I'm starting to think his fight against Carlos Baldomir may have been a lucky punch... Didn't see it.... Was it????
          I was thinking the same thing fight night but at the same time I think pac will get man handled once he fights a prime fighter with speed and power

but Canelo is looking good at this point in his career

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            jsut rewatch the fight and see how he toyed with the guy in your avi
            he is only 20 fooken years old. He is only going to get better
            wow

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              jsut rewatch the fight and see how he toyed with the guy in your avi
              he is only 20 fooken years old. He is only going to get better
              wow
              The guy in my avi isnt very good. Hes a Euro level welterweight at best. Ginger had every conceivable advantage in the book and couldnt even stop him. Ive never seen the fuss about him.

Comment

Yet and Im sure you bought into the hype Ricky Hatton produced in your country despite the fact that Ricky was the poster boy of a champion boxer with a million fuking holes in his skill set.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                  Yet and Im sure you bought into the hype Ricky Hatton produced in your country despite the fact that Ricky was the poster boy of a champion boxer with a million fuking holes in his skill set.
                  What does Ricky Hatton have to do with this thread? Stick to the topic

Comment

What does Ricky Hatton have to do with this thread? Stick to the topic

LOL you said you didn't understand the hype about Canelo. I pointed a similar fighter whos hype im sure you bought into. So now you understand the hype the end!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                      LOL you said you didn't understand the hype about Canelo. I pointed a similar fighter whos hype im sure you bought into. So now you understand the hype the end!
                      No I still dont understand the hype. And I still dont understand why you're going on a tangent instead of talking about Ginger.

Comment

Working...
                      X