Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six hours since the fight was announced and still.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six hours since the fight was announced and still.....

No confirmation from Ruiz or PBC.

And they have to build an outdoor stadium to host the fight. Ok Arum.

I'll hold my breath until I get confirmation and hear details Monday.

What weird is that PBC on Fox tweeted an announcement and deleted the tweet.

They were running up against the deadline to get the fight announced, so....

Like I said, I don't believe anything the Saudis claim because they have been full of shyt for year and years. I'll believe it when AJ and Ruiz get off the plane.

Comment

Fight is signed

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No confirmation from Ruiz or PBC.

And they have to build an outdoor stadium to host the fight. Ok Arum.

I'll hold my breath until I get confirmation and hear details Monday.

What weird is that PBC on Fox tweeted an announcement and deleted the tweet.

They were running up against the deadline to get the fight announced, so....
        lmfao I actually google map that place earlier out of boredom amd that town look like the smallest piece of shit town ever lmfao, they have a bunch of like tennis courts on the end of town but I was thinking that shit is fake for the satellite lmfao that how shitty that town looked.

Comment

Arabs won’t pay. As Long khan about where his check is from his last fight?

Hearn getting played again

Comment

To really sell the fight, they saudi’s Need either Ruiz, or Joshua to temp convert to Islam, the other guy becomes an Ayaollah of rocking rolla.... to sell tickets.

Saudi has a lot of pinoy cheap labor, so butler can earn 6 figures folding towels, vacuuming carpets and asking Brad’s in hotels..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              To really sell the fight, they saudi’s Need either Ruiz, or Joshua to temp convert to Islam, the other guy becomes an Ayaollah of rocking rolla.... to sell tickets.

Saudi has a lot of pinoy cheap labor, so butler can earn 6 figures folding towels, vacuuming carpets and asking Brad’s in hotels..
              wow the amount of ignorance in this post is amazing. If you think rich Saudi's treat their maids and butlers well, you are living in some fantasy land. There are always reports of these poor Southeast Asian workers being trapped in slave like conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                wow the amount of ignorance in this post is amazing. If you think rich Saudi's treat their maids and butlers well, you are living in some fantasy land. There are always reports of these poor Southeast Asian workers being trapped in slave like conditions.
                It went over your head. It was a reference to a ret@rded forum member who posts in the lounge.

Comment

Press Conference on Monday People Relax

Comment

Maybe it was a false hype claim just to get people talking about the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X