Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomacheatcko only winning fights cause of Size advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    This dude is too big for his weight division. Why doesnt he move up? Is he not confident enough to taken on men his own size? This dude Cheated RIGO, and i will never forget him for it!@
    ^
    Raised by a single mother

Comment

I heard he was talking about fighting Kovalev

Comment

I'm still butthurt over Rigo losing so I'm gonna jump on this train.

Comment

He’s smaller than everyone at lightweight. He’s probably a natural featherweight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            I am one of the few people left on this site who know about boxing and I shall keep speaking the truth.

On this site the biggest stans are loma and golovkin fans, we all know they're like pop star fans, they don't care about the sport..they are somehow lost in the character of their "hero"

Lomachenko hasn't had a proper opponent since Salido, to me it looks like Arum has been paying everyone so loma could be made into a "superstar"

Walters had no interest in fighting, he did not even try..and has anyone asked themselves why he hasn't been boxing since? I'll tell you...because the pay he got from Arum to throw the fight will be enough for him, no reason to keep boxing.

Rigo for some reason just left the fight, how much did he get? And that other idiot could not get up from a simple body punch?! And he was called a champ at one point? Fury got nearly killed by one of the strongest HW hitters out there and he still got up and ran at Wilder like a mad man(we all know fury won) and that guy gets dropped by a feather fisted lomachenko?!

And to be honest I have no idea who he has fought the last few fights because it's been bum after bum, and the next guy is another bum which name we don't know.

Like I said where was his "magic" when he faced Salido? Arum knew since that fight that smart planning and big pay offs will seal the deal...he needed a "star" since pacquiaos time came to an end.
            You are just a Eastern European hater talking completely lies and BS. Salido came in way over weight and fought dirty as hell and got away with it. Most still thought Loma deserved to win and it was his 2nd pro fight. Salido was offered a rematch many times and always turned it down knowing he could not possibly win. Since then Loma has moved up two weight classes and defeated many champions who you call bums. Of course they are not bums or they would not be champions. Funny how all the experts rate Loma one of the best pfp fighters in the world. Are the experts stupid and you are the only smart one who can see Loma is no good? No, they are correct and Loma is a hell of a fighter and the stupid one is you.

Comment

why start these threads?

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
                This dude is too big for his weight division. Why doesnt he move up? Is he not confident enough to taken on men his own size? This dude Cheated RIGO, and i will never forget him for it!@
                How the hell did he cheat Rigo?????? Rigo asked for the fight and agreed to the contract weight so how was he cheated? He wasn't cheated at all and he flat out quit without even being hurt. You have a quitter as one of your favorite so called warriors. Not surprising since quitter Ortiz and runner Broner are also your favorites. Rigo was a favorite of mine too before he quit. Don't blame Loma for doing his job rather blame Rigo for quitting for no good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  I'm still butthurt over Rigo losing so I'm gonna jump on this train.
                  Jump on what train? That Loma who is always smaller than his opponent at 135 has magically suddenly become bigger than all his lightweight opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    why start these threads?
                    So stupid people can out themselves

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                      So stupid people can out themselves
                      the penny drops. ty.

Comment

Working...
                      X