Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julian Williams "No fight on Dec14 if Hurd doesn't enroll in VADA ASAP"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at people thinking snac is juicing fighters, fighters will juice regardless of snac, conte, heredia, ariza. But snac sucks anyway, they aren’t juicing no one, conte is making enough money just by pulling in the clientele he is, he’s not going to jeopardize that with juicing guys. Juicers get dependent on the stuff, why we see a guy that failed once fail again, when your test is at an all time high you feel fuking great, off that sht you feel like you want to kill yourself, conte the jello never took anything himself, or not for prolonged periods I’d bet. Heredia I can tell from his bloated face is always on the stuff.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 08-08-2019, 05:32 AM.

Comment

has Hurd responded yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
        Mikey was using SNAC and still looked pudgey.
        This is a vid of Conte calling out Ortiz and Vada

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yc5QHoaEZ3M

Perhaps Ortiz wanted to use the services of a person who knows his stuff and won’t allow positive tests to happen again...who knows? Julian Williams works with SNAC...

Victor Conte is a reformed ped dealer. Everyone thinks he is still dealing, which is natural (once a cheat, always a cheat). In my opinion, after serving jail time and having his family visiting the prison and talking through bars would probably be enough to make a white collar criminal stay on the right path because going in for a second time would be for A LOT longer.

Memo Heredia on the other hand.... now there’s a plan sight f@#king drug dealing cheat. Look at the very strong circumstantial evidence of Marquez at 40 yrs old. Also, Memo HATES Vada, refuses to work with them.
        Memo must be the most knowledgable guy around.. from making his own undetectable drugs to becoming a strength and conditioning coach. Not only is he very knowledge in chemistry (his father was a chemistry professor in Mexico City who had his own private lab) but now he gets hired as an expert s&c coach too... man knows a lot!
        Good post man...I hear what you are saying and don't really disagree...Conte seems a little more on the straight and narrow now, especially compared to Heredia...as you said Conte's association can make you think it is sketchy, yet at the same time can make you think it is legit, for the reasons you stated.

I'm just skeptical by nature!

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
        conte was an early silent partner for vada. maybe he still is because hes always promoting them
        I got ya...thanks for the info, very interesting.

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        It could be that there is something nefarious afoot as you suspect but my first take is the opposite. Most trainers don’t know squat about what their fighters should be doing nutritionally. I hope SNAC is on the level because there is a need here that should be met,

I keep thinking of that interview with Ruiz where he’s given up the snickers bars for better nutrition, What was his nutritious meal after a tough workout? A club sandwich and some noodle soup.
        Great post...I especially like the bold

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Sarcastic. Mikey’s whole fan base were talking a lot of **** going into that fight about how much mass he was putting on. At the weigh in when Mikey took his shirt off the room went silent. He looked like he was eating pizza at the gym,
        Lol! Got ya, that's really funny...yeah looking at pics of him he didn't seem to fill out much and didn't seem to have the PED physique at all...hope I'm wrong about SNAC, just suspicious...and not just of SNAC just of all of these boxers/athletes unfortunately...not that I really care but just hope it is a somewhat level playing field.

Comment

Working...
        X