• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASAP Rocky released by Sweden

Racist Trump does it again.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/964393...-street-fight/

They should have kept the criminal.

Comment

Will someone please end this racist man's reign of terror!? I mean what will he do next!

Comment

Different standards what do they encourage?

If my older boy ever acted anywhere near like that kid I would be very angry with him and would demand that he apologize to the security guy and the rapper.

Here in America kids that can lose their life in a war, and not buy a drink...and if a kid acted like that crappy kid did they would probably not have the sympathy of a jury.

In the new Europe that citizens are told to tolerate that behavior, whether it be because of different cultures, via religion, or some agenda that believes a young man like that is not responsible to behave like an adult. The kid is first of all stupid. You do not start trouble under those conditions. The security guy gave him every opportunity to behave like an adult. So the legal system is stepping in and defending this near-do-well?

That stupid, stubborn idiot got everything he deserved and is lucky he didn't lose a few more brain cells, given his baseline. In Sweden where is the voice of reason? the voice that tells an idiot like this to behave himself,and that if you make trouble the world is not a bank that gives exact change...You might be just an idiot and still wind up losing your life acting like that.

Sweden should be embarased. That kid should be put in jail for harassment and certainly not encouraged to tempt fate the way he did. I guess this is why Swedish citizens have to dress differently and change their norms to accomodate others... And don't get it twisted folks... I don't care if they are Muslim, Chinese, Israeli.... There are folks over there who feel they can do what they want. Folks with a sense of entitlement, like this young idiot. And they are being encouraged, egged on by an idiotic system.

I hope rappers tell Sweden to shove it when asked to go on tour until they get their act together. I would love to see how far I could stick my foot up this kid's @33.

Comment

So he passionately spoke out in favor of jailing the Central Park 5, whose convictions were vacated. And now goes and speaks out in support of ASAP Rocky, who probably should've been found guilty.

My hero.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            So he passionately spoke out in favor of jailing the Central Park 5, whose convictions were vacated. And now goes and speaks out in support of ASAP Rocky, who probably should've been found guilty.

My hero.
            Hes also pardoned other blacks but you wont hear about it unless you look it up.

Comment

I heard the Swedish President was really sorry about this & has given us Otto Wallin to be publicly embarrassed at the hands of Tyson Fury in September due to this mishap.

Comment

My hero.
                Stupid comparison.

Comment

And now goes and speaks out in support of ASAP Rocky, who probably should've been found guilty.
                  How long should someone be in jail for beating up someone who keeps f#cking with you? A month damn near seems too long to me honestly. Some of these f#ckhead Muslim kids come to chill ass countries & always act like r3tards too often. From the video I saw thats what this mfer was. Or he's autistic with a strong creepy streak in him idk.

Comment

I better not hear this dude's name for another year, stay yo ass in da house.

Comment

Working...
                    X